الملاحظات

My comment on today's episode 2

in bookworm
by (310 points)
+4 votes

Hi there ♥️

Sorry for not participating for so long, but I have exams. Once I finish, I'll come back again inshaa'allah . 

I watched today's episode, and it was pretty awesome. 

In these couple of pages we read today, I found the author speaking about a very important thing that paralize most of people from moving forward, which is making excuses.. 

Excusities, making excuses of every single thing happining to u, is the first step towards failure tbh. 

I have an experience with those people who only give excuses just like exactly what the author emphasized " I CANT DO THAT", "I'M NOTHING", "WHO AM I TO THINK I CAN DO SUCH AND SUCH", and dozen of these stuff.

This act of course will never make them achieve a thing, and highlighting the idea on episode one "BELIEVING IN YOURSELF" is a very important thing.

So simply people who make just excuses and only speaking negitavily to themselves, can't achieve anything not today or even after cause the whole problem is in deep inside them. Lacking of self confidence and  faith in themselves.

BUT

You may be wondering now how can a person be always confident or having faith, not making silly excuses and just maintaining fully concentrated on his goal. 

For me, simply you are not asked to be that person all the time or the first person I mentioned before. You're a human ; you sometimes have doubts " AM I WALKING ON THE RIGHT WAY OR WHAT?! ", and you sometimes make mistakes cause this is the way you'll learn from.

What I mean and what the author affirms is to have faith that you can, you can reach whatever what mistakes you did, but you'll reach one day. 

Success is a very long journey ;you have to enjoy every single part of it, good and bad moments, and  you'll be fully satisfied when u see  yourself  made it "I DID IT YEEEES".

Again and again sharing this quote 

"When everything seems to be against you, remember that the airplane takes off the wind not with it" Henry Ford

Thanks for reading ❤️

Good luck for u all 

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

by (671 points)
+1 vote

Wow, this's really wonderful... I like what you said here and I agree with you about this point that Excuses are bad ... and prevent people from achieving their goals...

Thanks a lot for your sharing Shereen, 

Good luck for you laughlaugh

by (310 points)
You're welcome sis
So glad you liked my comment
Good luck for u too ❤️
71 Online Users
1 Guest 70 Member
Online Members
Today Visits : 19857
Yesterday Visits : 55274
Total Visits : 55795120

3.3k questions

10.4k answers

14.1k comments

2.4m users

مرحبًا بك إلى Zamericanenglish Q&A، حيث يمكنك طرح الأسئلة وانتظار الإجابة عليها من المستخدمين الآخرين.
add