لجعل المحتوي افضل وسماع لارائكم 

يمكنك ارسال تعليقك هنا  علي الحلقة الثانية في هذا لموضوع 

لكي يمكن متابعتكم بسهوله 

شكرا لكم 

وبالتوفيق للجميع
لمشاهدة الحلقة على youtube
للوصول الى صفحة القراءة
للوصول الى صفحة الترجمة

Please log in or register to answer this question.

116 Answers

by (0 points)
0 votes
After the author guided us on believing in our selves, he started to take a practical steps toward success, and the first step is to get rid of your excuses. I   really loved his description for this as a disease of excusitis.
by (4 points)
0 votes

I agree with each word that has been said "Procrastination and execuses" they're really big obstacles. We delay our missions because we imagine that we have .more time than usual

When the following day comes, we   still don't do anything. When we at least take the step and about  to start, we have a lot of excuses as the author said: poor health, lack .intelligence and a brain like a sieve

Don't make excuses to start, because, it doesn't matter you're an average person or smart

by (1 point)
0 votes
I enjoyed reading this text especially it benefited me personally, the author mentioned  to important idea that every person has  at least something from this disease (excusitis), so I will become pay attention to every alibi I make it to duck any work and vaccinate myself against excusitis for achieve my dreams.

If I have any mistake  I hope to correct me, please

thanks advance
by (0 points)
0 votes
It was a very nice episode
by (0 points)
0 votes
I can say that it is thought-provoking  which reminded me of one stage of my life where i was suffering this thought malady. The health and luck excusitis forms were what i hide behind when i failed , when i was facing a difficulty i was being the first to surrender and find myself excuses..the writer wasn't exagerating when described the excusitis by " the mind-deadening thought disease " as it kills the ambition,the spirit of challenging ; challenge the conditions and the circumstances..just go deep into success stories of people who challenged their illness, disabilities ,age,...those people could have came with health ,age,or kick excuses NO..I have a lot to say about this brilliant book Although i read just a part of it ..All thanks to our beloved teacher Mr Ibrahim who recommended such impressive book which having me hooked after reading just a part now i am enthusistically waiting for the book title to nourish my soul .
by (2 points)
0 votes
There is a very common excuse which is "I can't do anything in my country and If I get the chance to travel to any country else I will be more pruduvtive"

What do you think guys about this excuse and which type of excusitis is this?
by (0 points)
0 votes
I'm totally agree with the author.those ideas must be written in gold because they put us in the picture with the real reasons of failure and give us the solution in the other hand.

We should bear in mind that what the failure is doing is making a circle with excuses and than sit in the center of it thinking of another aliby to add to grow up the circle so that he would be safer from taking responsibilities .

counting excuses is the job of failures ..counting ways to achieve goals is the job of successful persons.

and if we suppose that there's a point of weakness in someone's life i think in stead of crying his heart out and playing the victim role he could use it as the ligne of biginning not as a full stop .
by (0 points)
0 votes

First, I am so happy about these episodes that are gorgeous. I benefit alot from these two episodes.

And with regards to author's opinion, I agree with him. The most important  sentence for me "must be to vaccinate yourself against excusitis, the disease of failure'

we currently vaccinate ourselves from pandemic diseases and forget this disease.

For me , I notice that I use health excusitis in the times of pressure like exam's days.

by (0 points)
0 votes
, I enjoyed this episode alot . I absolutely agree  with the writer in  that these excusitis are really one of the serious problems that hinder us from getting success . I admired how he explained the problem and give us something like a solution to get over . I liked also discussing how far the influence of these excusitis in the person thought and brain  how we could change it . I'm eagerly waiting for the following episode
by (0 points)
0 votes

I felt in love with the book as it is reflects the real world that we are live in  now with excusitis  but there's another aspect that the book didn't explain well about the people who don't know their major it's so common with teens  which makes a big worries for them   so give me an answer please + I so proud of you I felt like you are the writer or something god bless you ☆-☆heartand keep going 

107 Online Users
13 Guest 94 Member
Today Visits : 55041
Yesterday Visits : 91456
Total Visits : 54007264

3.3k questions

10.4k answers

14.1k comments

2.3m users

مرحبًا بك إلى Zamericanenglish Q&A، حيث يمكنك طرح الأسئلة وانتظار الإجابة عليها من المستخدمين الآخرين.
add