لجعل المحتوي افضل وسماع لارائكم 

يمكنك ارسال تعليقك هنا  علي الحلقة الثانية في هذا لموضوع 

لكي يمكن متابعتكم بسهوله 

شكرا لكم 

وبالتوفيق للجميع
لمشاهدة الحلقة على youtube
للوصول الى صفحة القراءة
للوصول الى صفحة الترجمة

Please log in or register to answer this question.

116 Answers

by (0 points)
0 votes
Age excusitis is a real problem. We often think that we're not in the right age to do something. I see it just an excuse because if you want nothing can stop you . You just need to find passion and enthusiasm.
by (0 points)
0 votes
Wonderful
by (0 points)
0 votes
هناك عدة مشاكل في نسخة الايباد

منها عندما ادخل لهذا الكورس الحلقة الاولى يخرجني من التطبيق
by (0 points)
0 votes

هو ليه الحلقة 3 منزلتش على هذا الموقع عشان نقرا ونستمع ونترجم  رغم انها نزلت على التطبيق ، شكرا وارجو الرد

by (0 points)
0 votes

As I said before, I totally disagree with that opinion which was proposed in the first and the second episode of this course.
To be more specific, the point I want to discuss is all about mind-deadening disease and if it's possible to be treated or not.
However, I'll cut to the chase and stop blabbing more.

I think mind-deadening disease separates  into 3 categories, the first one is that kind of disease which can be fully-treated using proper care which may be medicine, mind training courses, or any other treatment types.
The second case is the disease which can be partially treated, I mean it's syndrome may be reduced to the lowest possible level, while it's won't disappear totally.

The third case in this category is dealing with that chronic which impossible to be treated totally nor partially, because it was found with the sick person once he was borned and it sticks with his DNA as long as he living.
So it's impossible - as the biologists says - to erase this kind of malady's.

That was my opinion about this matter, I hope it was clear and well-explained and revealed the point of difference between me and the writer's thought's.

Best regard's

by (0 points)
0 votes
أولا شكر لك على كل شيئ . وأنا أتفق مع الكاتب لأنني أحيانا أقول الأعذار ربما ليس للناس في بعض الأحيان لنفسي و لازلت أفعلها إنني حقا لا أعرف كيف أتوقف عن فعلها
by (0 points)
0 votes
it's good
by (0 points)
0 votes
I agree with what he said 100%

Excusitis is the worst thing stop people from continue and success.

After thinking, many people live around me use excusitis every day and this have .effected me to make excuses because all of these negative I heard frequently
by (0 points)
0 votes
I agree with the author, most of people want to successful and to get the ideal life but when it comes to taking action, they are nowhere to be seen. They just start to blame it on their living conditions as though every successful person had the best circumstances when they started.
by (0 points)
0 votes
I totally agreed with what the writer said. In my opinion people who have dead _-minded disease spend their whole life suffering and waiting for other people's empathize.  A true soldier put himself in the middle war and fight bravely not waiting for a miracle to give him the victory while sitting in safe zone. It doesn't matter whether you win or lose, what really matters is that you tried and a person who never stop trying never lose.
89 Online Users
2 Guest 87 Member
Online Members
Today Visits : 37794
Yesterday Visits : 79639
Total Visits : 54069594

3.3k questions

10.4k answers

14.1k comments

2.3m users

مرحبًا بك إلى Zamericanenglish Q&A، حيث يمكنك طرح الأسئلة وانتظار الإجابة عليها من المستخدمين الآخرين.
add