لجعل المحتوي افضل وسماع لارائكم 

يمكنك ارسال تعليقك هنا  علي الحلقة الثانية في هذا لموضوع 

لكي يمكن متابعتكم بسهوله 

شكرا لكم 

وبالتوفيق للجميع
لمشاهدة الحلقة على youtube
للوصول الى صفحة القراءة
للوصول الى صفحة الترجمة

Please log in or register to answer this question.

116 Answers

by (0 points)
0 votes

When you decide to try ur hand at something new and take a long adventure to discover something, aiming to reach the top rung, usually people start with excitement but after your willingness  decreases and your brain begins to create plenty of excuses, you feel like your heart is not into what you are trying to do or maybe u could think of the same excuses highlighted by the author, the bottom line, if u wanna succeed , be careful to not hold on these excuses that would stop you from moving forward. Note that successful people try their best to be brave enough to go through difficulties and to let go of these negative thoughts

by (0 points)
0 votes
السلام عليكم

المرجو الاجابة

لماذا توقف الاستاد عادل في تنزيل الدروس على ZamericainEnglish app في كل من المستوى التالث و الرابع?

و ماذا كن كرص اللهجة ?
by (0 points)
0 votes
لماذا لا استطيع ان اكتب في نص الترجمة لا تظهر الكيبورد
by (0 points)
0 votes
I really enjoyed this section of the book , and in the most of it i agree with the author , and in some parts of my life i have had the intelligence excusitis and i thought that my mental ability will fail me to achieve my dream but day after day this malady disappeared , and to this very day i consider myself as an average person who has a wild ambition
by (0 points)
0 votes
by (0 points)
0 votes

I agree with the author about the fundamental reason for why a mediocre individual doesn't reach his goal. It's because he keeps using excuses, not to genuinely overcome challenges, but merely to save face and avoid blame from others or himself. Additionally, the author identifies four types of popular excuses commonly used by unsuccessful people: health excusitis, brain excusitis, age excusitis, and luck excusitis. In the end, we can see that the secret factor for the recipe of success is taking responsibility and avoiding excuses

43 Online Users
1 Guest 42 Member
Online Members
Today Visits : 19375
Yesterday Visits : 53753
Total Visits : 56262921

3.3k questions

10.4k answers

14.1k comments

2.4m users

مرحبًا بك إلى Zamericanenglish Q&A، حيث يمكنك طرح الأسئلة وانتظار الإجابة عليها من المستخدمين الآخرين.
add