لجعل المحتوي افضل وسماع لارائكم 

يمكنك ارسال تعليقك هنا  علي الحلقة الثانية في هذا لموضوع 

لكي يمكن متابعتكم بسهوله 

شكرا لكم 

وبالتوفيق للجميع
لمشاهدة الحلقة على youtube
للوصول الى صفحة القراءة
للوصول الى صفحة الترجمة

Please log in or register to answer this question.

116 Answers

by (2 points)
+2 votes
May Allah bless you and reward you Aljanna,it was  more than useful
by (10 points)
+2 votes

Made excuses is easier than achieve success, so many people prefer to use the easier way. You must go forward to success and ignore who said it's impossible.

by (2 points)
+2 votes
اتفق جدا فكثرة اختلق الأعذار مثل الذي يكذب كذبة ويظل يكذب حتي يصدق كذبته فلا يدري الصواب ويظن نفسة علي حق . واستخدام الكاتب لفظ chronic جميل لأنه بالفعل يكون مثل المرض الخبيث الذي يتجدد فكلما انهي عذر خلق عذرا اخر حتي اصبح نجاحة الوحيد هو اختلق الاعذار .
by (2 points)
+2 votes

usually people have fears of change and of unknown things .they do not feel comfortable to quite their comfort zone.for them, it is easy to deal with what they   know instead of what they do not .so, excuses are  the best way to make winkthem feel safe and comfortable

by (364 points)
+1 vote
أن الانسان الذي يريد النجاح يبقى دائما مصرا

على تحقيق الهدف الذي في راسه فلا يجب وضع اي عذر مثلا الذي يتسلق الجبل لا يهتم

بما يقول الناس في الاسفل و و تبقى عيناه الي الاعلى لكي يحقق الهدف الذي يطمح اليه

لا يجب وضع اي عذر امام تحقيق الهدف
by (1 point)
+1 vote

ESSALAM AALIKOM . I agree with the author , unfortunately excusitis becomes a dangerous disease in todays word because it's the easiest way to hide about failure by mention alibies , be a brave person and face any condition you can do anything you want if you believe in yourself than working hard to achieve that  goal , allah will handle and help you to achieve succes and as NAPOLEON HILL said " SUCCESS REQUIRES NO EXPLANATION; FAILURE PERMITS NO ALIBIES.

by (157 points)
+1 vote
It was very good ♥️♥️
by (1 point)
+1 vote
thank u sir Ibrahim but i wish if you make the strange words and their definition before the text in order to understand all the text when Mr Ibrahim read
by (1 point)
+1 vote
I agree with the author that all unsuccessful people try to find good excuses for convincing themselves and the others why they are who they are , but in my opinion they do that not just for convicing whoever. They do it because they know that making an excuse is easiest way to be chosen .Unsuccessful people don't achieve anything in their lives ont because they couldn't, but because their knowledge that making excuses is easier than blaming themselves and working hard.

r
by (6 points)
+1 vote
An amazing episode
52 Online Users
4 Guest 48 Member
Today Visits : 175
Yesterday Visits : 53753
Total Visits : 56243727

3.3k questions

10.4k answers

14.1k comments

2.4m users

مرحبًا بك إلى Zamericanenglish Q&A، حيث يمكنك طرح الأسئلة وانتظار الإجابة عليها من المستخدمين الآخرين.
add