الملاحظات

نريد Transcription لكي نتقنهم أكثر وأكثر يا أستاذ ، و متى كورس الصوتيات للمستوى الثالث ؟ نتحرق شوقا لندرس Stress و Flap T وكل ذلك

وجزاك الله خيرا .... ربنا سيجازيك في الدنيا قبل الآخرة تذكر كلماتي ❤

Please log in or register to answer this question.

3 Answers

by (721 points)
+2 votes
لا أعرف ما هو الـ Transcription ولكنني أنتظر درس الـstress على أحر من الجمر أيضًا.
by (430 points)
Transcription is the IPA(International Phonetic Alphabet) and we had already studied them at level two exactely in phonetics course do you remember ? Ammm lemme give ya an example : Have -/hæv/ did ya get the picture ?
by (721 points)
I'm still at level 1, but if the accent course released i'd watch it
by (430 points)
Yeah kinda , but before studying the phonetics course in level three you need to watch the level's two first . you know that will be relevent to what you studied before just like a chain
Good luck !
by (310 points)
0 votes
Providing the transcription is an exquisite idea. For me, I liked it, but there is a problem for the transcription, there are many other sounds you need to be familiar with or everyone needs to. So this needed to be checked first.

I took most of them in college, and so excited to complete the journey with Dr Ibrahim ❤️
by (430 points)
Hi ,Thanks for your comment
Yep , me too I had thought of that so many times
before , and I bet it would be a spectacular thing , so I hope Mr Ibrahim would give my idea a shot , for the IPA we had already studied them in level two (Phonetics course) so we need just to revise them and add this outstanding tool in order to get their hang !
by (310 points)
Yep, it would be great ♥️
INSHA'ALLAH, he will give it a shot.
by (430 points)
He will never let us down he made a vow , so all we gotta do is being patient and wait till he cook up new lessons ....إن شاء الله
by (310 points)
I definitely agree with u ; he always keeps his promises. God save him ♥️
 And nice to talk to u, Joe
by (331 points)
+1 vote
اوافقك الرأي نحن ننتظر بشوق كورسات المستوى الثالث
159 Online Users
19 Guest 140 Member
Today Visits : 60579
Yesterday Visits : 91456
Total Visits : 54012792

3.3k questions

10.4k answers

14.1k comments

2.3m users

مرحبًا بك إلى Zamericanenglish Q&A، حيث يمكنك طرح الأسئلة وانتظار الإجابة عليها من المستخدمين الآخرين.
add