الملاحظات

Let's refresh your mind  by answering the question in this picture,  imagine yourself in the place of this man in the picture and try to answer the question 

اتمنالكم الاستفادة والتوفيق للجميع عائلة زي امريكان انكلش yes

closed

8 Answers

by (430 points)
selected by
+4 votes

Best answer
To my mind , I'd rather give my seat to the man with the injured foot , than giving it to the woman with the baby or the zombie , plus all of them scare me , so I may think of still in my seat !
by (1.2k points)
hahaha, your comment make me laugh,  and you are right since all of them are looking angrily to the poor man , and thanks a lot for your nice answer
I hope you good luck and happy days
by (430 points)
Hhh that's right , but we all must be hospitable For me I've no problem concerning giving my seat to anybody , no matter who. You know what the Prophet Muhamed (PBUH) said " you won't be a true believer , unless you desire to people what you desire to yourself "
by (1.2k points)
+3 votes
No one deserves my seat because they all look at me angrily

:)
by (1.2k points)
Hahaha, my sister, Bayan, you do not have to look at them from Superficial side , but you have to look at them from the side of humanity and choose one who deserves to take the place of your sitting
Thanks a lot for your nice comment and good luck my sweet ❤
by (1.2k points)
Hahaha,I was kidding because i was upset,now i am ok
In my opinion ,the woman who hold the
baby deserves the seat
.Because if she falls ,the baby will hurt
Thank you for this nice question:)
by (751 points)
edited by
+2 votes
All of them deserve the seat . So out of curiosity why does the bus accept people when it doesn't have enough seats.  Because if we will be on the fence all of them need the seat in a different perspective so if we look at the man sits on the seat we don't know if he is too late of his work or exhausted from something.   And the same thing to the rest of them because we should know the reason before everything.

But also why should they get on the bus and they know they wouldn't sit.

I reckon l don't give you an answer l just increase the questions. It's really brilliant to think about.

Tell me your opinion about my response.
by (1.2k points)
Hi my dear Baneen
You are right. Your words are logical and I think that the driver is so greedy that he makes people up the bus and knows that there are no additional seats. In my opinion, he is ruthless and does not appreciate the conditions of people beacusehe wants to get additional money, but the purpose of the competition is only to see who deserves help from the side of humanity. You have deep thinking and I really liked your thought
Thanks a lot for your great comment and good luck my sweet ❤❤
by (751 points)
Hi sweetie Najlaa  .  I really enjoyed your outstanding initiative. Thank you for your time. Keep up the  great work.❤❤❤
by (1.2k points)
You're welcome my beloved,  and this is my duty and I hope you for all benefit from this post❤❤
by (1.2k points)
مساء الخير حبيبتي بنين
كيف حالك يا رب تكوني بألف خير والصحة،  طمنيني عنك
وكل عام وانت بخير وسعادة وعيد مبارك عليك وعلى كل احبابك
دمت بخير والتوفيق أينما تكوني ❤❤
by (35 points)
+3 votes
Haha<<<what a bad luck for the man,,,,,I saw there are other men on the bus,,,,so let them all leave their seats and don't be cruelty on this poor guy ,,,,I'm sure that every problem chases this man,maybe because his bad luck.
by (1.2k points)
Hahaha , I see every commenter pity this man, and you are right there are many people sitting in  the bus and I don’t know why all of them are wanting to sit in  the sit of this poor man, but for the side of humanity,  you have to choose one of them who deserve help. Thanks a lot for your nice comment and good luck
by (35 points)
I really don't know who should i  choose .I will just leave my seat and  let them fight with  each other.
haha,,,,,when the responsibility disappears  .
by (1.9k points)
+3 votes

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته 

I really confused which of them should I choose, but I think I'll choose (A) the pregnant woman, I think she deserves it.

Thanks a lot my sis and keep going 

by (1.2k points)
You're welcome my dear
And thanks a lot for your nice comment and I hope you good luck and happy days
by (331 points)
+3 votes
Actually they are all in need of my place however i should choose person a .i  pick out the woman    who IS holding a baby because the lady with her baby are the most dangereuse case
by (1.2k points)
Your are right,  the woman who is holding the baby is the most one who need the help, thanks a lot for your nice comment and good luck my dear
by (1.0k points)
+3 votes

hmmmmmmm... I don't know WHO is deserve my seat more so I will set until I arrive to my station 

شكرا لج لهذه الفعالية الجميلة ورمضان كريم وبالتوفيقق 

by (1.2k points)
Hahaha , but you have to give one of them who deserve the help because they are required you the help and they are waiting for you to reply them anyway thanks a lot for your nice comment and good luck my sweet ❤
by (1.0k points)
Ok ....hmm maybe the old woman or the  pregnant woman I think those need to set
by (1.3k points)
edited by
+2 votes
If I were him, I would get out of the the bus and let them fight for the seat. Then I would take another bus or call my super hero daddy to pick me up, since I’m an ill myself and It would be difficult for me to stand while traveling.  

But, if I have to choose one, I would  give my seat to the young pregnant woman with the baby.

Oh!I forgot to say why. Because in this case , I would help 3 people at  the same time, the fetus, the baby and of course the woman .
by (1.2k points)
Wow,  your comment is great , you are smart my dear,  thanks a lot for your nice answer and good luck my sweet ❤❤
236 Online Users
5 Guest 231 Member
Today Visits : 654
Yesterday Visits : 79639
Total Visits : 54032488

3.3k questions

10.4k answers

14.1k comments

2.3m users

مرحبًا بك إلى Zamericanenglish Q&A، حيث يمكنك طرح الأسئلة وانتظار الإجابة عليها من المستخدمين الآخرين.
add