الملاحظات

The American "T" sound [closed]

in الاستفسارات العامه
by (750 points)
+4 votes
How can I pronounce the American "T" sound which called "Flat T"?

And why didn't mr.Ibrahim teach us how to do?

If he did,sorry I am still in level 2
closed

2 Answers

by (1.0k points)
selected by
+2 votes

Best answer

Hello : 

Mr / Ibrahim said that we're gonna study all those sounds and tones in the third level and the course's name will be " The American accent" he said that before and that course will be like phonics in the first and the second level but of course it's gonna be deeper and advanced.

By the way I'm in level 3 and he didn't explain it yet .

Good luck for you....

by (422 points)
هو مفيش كورس صوتيات في المستوي التالت
احلا كورس اصلا
by (1.0k points)
صباح الخير يوستينا ♥️
لا اكيد هيكون في بس بشكل مختلف ومتقدم اكتر ولدراسة الاصوات والنغمات هيكون جميل جداااا انا من اكتر الكورسات اللي حبيتها حرفيا الصوتيات وخاصه المستوي الثاني الرموز دي كانت رااائعة وسهلة الحفظ وكنت كمان بستخدمها ف كتابة كلمات انا عارفه نطقها .
بالتوفيق يوستينا ♥️
by (422 points)
فعلا ده من اجمل الكورسات ⁦❤️⁩
بالتوفيق لكي أيضا ⁦❤️⁩✨
by (430 points)
+1 vote
Your question was about the flap T and the fast D

Well all you've got do is to emitate natives and you're gonna find yourself able to pronounce it , lemme give ya  a simple trick to do it , take only one word and keep training in it just like water or hypothetical or even motor , it's enough to master this sound , plus it doesn't matter , I mean as you say water with T as you say it with Flap T both are acceptable .
by (750 points)
Yeah, I've done that before, and I think that I am about to pronounce it perfectly. But I want our teacher to make it clear because it took a month from me to be able to do.
By the way I am in in the second level, and I am about to catch you guys.
Good buy.
by (430 points)
Welcome dude , I'll be glad seeing you showing up with us
66 Online Users
2 Guest 64 Member
Online Members
Today Visits : 45009
Yesterday Visits : 66284
Total Visits : 56169765

3.3k questions

10.4k answers

14.1k comments

2.4m users

مرحبًا بك إلى Zamericanenglish Q&A، حيث يمكنك طرح الأسئلة وانتظار الإجابة عليها من المستخدمين الآخرين.
add