الملاحظات

If you have any story that you can share with us , please don't hesitate  

that will help us to practice reading and writing

thank you all

Please log in or register to answer this question.

2 Answers

by (2.5k points)
+3 votes
السلام عليكم ورحمه الله

اهلا بكي اختي شيماء ❤️

هذه القصه التي اعرفها كثيرا وقصيره ايضا  ولكن سيكون هناك بعض الاخطاء الاملائيه

salt seller used to carry the salt bag on his donkey to the market every day On the way they had to cross a stream One day the donkey suddenly tumbled down the stream and the salt bag also fell into the water  The salt dissolved in the water and hence the bag became very light to carry  The donkey was happyThen the donkey started to play the same trick every day The salt seller came to understand the trick and decided to teach a lesson to it  The next day he loaded a cotton bag on the donkey Again it played the same trick hoping that the cotton bag would be still become lighter But the dampened cotton became very heavy to carry and the donkey suffered It learnt a lesson It didn’t play the trick anymore after that day and the seller was happy

بالتوفيق اختي شيماء ❤️
by (124 points)
It's an amazing story
قمت ب وضع ذلك الصح ثم ازلته لا اعلم كيف يستخدم
لكن انها حقا قصة جميلة تعلم الحمار درسا لن ينساه
by (2.5k points)
شكرا لكي اختي شيماء
علامه الصح تستخدم بعد فتره من طرح السؤال حتي يتمكن الجميع من المشاركه
عندما تضعينه لايمكن لأحد المشاركه بعدها
تعطينه لافضل اجابه من وجهه نظرك
عندما تضعينه يعطي صاحب الاجابه خمس نقاط
بالتوفيق لكي اختي شيماء ❤️
by (124 points)
شكرا لك اختي على المعلومات جزاكي الله كل خير
by (87 points)
+2 votes

There was a boy who was always losing his temper. His father gave him a bag full of nails and said to him, “My son, I want you to hammer a nail into our garden fence every time you need to direct your anger against something and you lose your temper.” So the son started to follow his father’s advice. On the first day he hammered in 37 nails, but getting the nails into the fence was not easy, so he started trying to control himself when he got . As the days went by, he was hammering in less nails, and within weeks he was able to control himself and was able to refrain from getting and from hammering nails. He came to his father and told him what he had achieved. His father was with his efforts and said to him: “But now, my son, you have to take out a nail for every day that you do not get .” The son started to take out the nails for each day that he did not get , until there were no nails left in the fence. He came to his father and told him what he had achieved. His father took him to the fence and said, “My son, you have done well, but look at these holes in the fence. This fence will never be the same again.” Then he added: “When you say things in a state of anger, they leave marks like these holes on the hearts of others. You can stab a person and withdraw the knife but it doesn’t matter how many times you say ‘I’m sorry,’ because the wound will remain.

This is a first story l read it 

I hope you like it

by (124 points)
It's sooo beautiful
thank you for sharing this story with us
65 Online Users
2 Guest 63 Member
Online Members
Today Visits : 29094
Yesterday Visits : 53753
Total Visits : 56272635

3.3k questions

10.4k answers

14.1k comments

2.4m users

مرحبًا بك إلى Zamericanenglish Q&A، حيث يمكنك طرح الأسئلة وانتظار الإجابة عليها من المستخدمين الآخرين.
add