الملاحظات

During one of the trips on the train, a young 20-year-old suddenly shouted: "Dad, look at the trees! They're going back!" The father smiled sympathetically at his son, while the rest of the passengers looked at the young man with compassion. And it was only moments until the young man shouted again: "Dad! Dad ... look at the clouds in the sky, they are joining us too!" The father smiled again, and at that time one of the passengers approached him and said to him, "Why don't you show your son a good doctor?" And the father replied: "I did, in fact we are returning from the hospital. My son has been blind since birth, and only today has his eyesight regained!"

WriteLessons learned from the story

بالتوفيق ❤️⁦(◕ᴗ◕✿)⁩
closed

1 Answer

by (1.2k points)
selected by
+2 votes

Best answer
I know this beautiful story ,and I really liked it .

The lesson is : you don't have to judge others by what you are seeing, nobody I mean nobody knows what there is in your deep heart except for Allah

في الحقيقة هذا الموضوع بالذات حساس بالنسبة لي

لا احكم على احد ابدا من خلال مايظهره

فطبيعتنا نحن كبشر نحب الفرح والسعادة والاجواء المرحة

لذلك نضطر كثيرا للمجاملة ،ولهذا السبب الذي نظهره للبشر في اغلب الاحيان ليس ماهو بداخلنا

لذلك ليس من حقي ولا من حق اي مخلوق ان يحكم على الطرف الاخر لمجرد رؤيته مارأى .

اعتذر على الاطالة ولكن هذا الموضوع لامس قلبي

شكرا لك عزيزتي على هذه القصة الجميلة

❤❤❤
by (2.5k points)
اهلا اختي بيان ⁦(◕ᴗ◕✿)⁩ ❤️
كان تعليق حقا رائع ☺️
فنعم جميعا يمتلك شيئا يخفيه عن الجميع لا يعلمه احد لذلك يجب ان لا نتسرع بالحكم
تسعدني مشاركتك⁦(◍•ᴗ•◍)⁩
بالتوفيق ❤️
82 Online Users
11 Guest 71 Member
Today Visits : 6925
Yesterday Visits : 50895
Total Visits : 57757278

3.3k questions

10.4k answers

14.1k comments

2.4m users

مرحبًا بك إلى Zamericanenglish Q&A، حيث يمكنك طرح الأسئلة وانتظار الإجابة عليها من المستخدمين الآخرين.
add