الملاحظات

It is said that one day he lived a beautiful rose in the middle of a barren desert. The rose was proud of herself, deceived, and beautiful, but one thing bothered her, and that was an ugly cactus beside her. The rose smells the cactus and labels it with its ugliness and ugliness in its appearance. While the patience did not say a word, she remained silent and calm. Other plants tried to advise the rose and bring it back to normal, but to no avail. And so, until summer came, and the heat and drought intensified. The rose began to wilt and dry its leaves, losing their bright, fresh colors. The rose looked at her cactus neighbor, and then saw a bird approaching her and holding its beak in it to drink some of the water stored in it. Despite her extreme shame of herself, the rose asked the cactus to give her some water to quench her thirst. The Sabra agreed at once, and helped her neighbor to withstand and survive this severe heat and drought

Write Lessons learned from the story

Good luck for everyone ❤️(◕ᴗ◕✿)
closed

2 Answers

by (124 points)
selected by
+1 vote

Best answer
That story was amazing

Deception is a bad creation . Beauty is the beauty of the soul, not the beauty of appearance

Thank you
by (2.5k points)
Thank you very much, my sister Shaima
Indeed beauty is the beauty of the soul
I was glad you passed
Good luck ❤️ (◕ᴗ◕✿)
by (430 points)
+2 votes
Don't be deceived by the deceitfulness and the seduction of your beauty ....because one day it will be gone ...beauty passes ....ethics and acts endures

[ولا تمشي في الارض مرحا]

[إنك لن تخرق الأرض ولن تبلغ الجبال طولا]

صدق الله العظيم
by (2.5k points)
Thank you very much, my brother
I was glad you passed
Good luck⁦(◕ᴗ◕✿)⁩❤️
75 Online Users
2 Guest 73 Member
Online Members
Today Visits : 4585
Yesterday Visits : 38039
Total Visits : 56286159

3.3k questions

10.4k answers

14.1k comments

2.4m users

مرحبًا بك إلى Zamericanenglish Q&A، حيث يمكنك طرح الأسئلة وانتظار الإجابة عليها من المستخدمين الآخرين.
add