الملاحظات

أعتقد أن حلقة اليوم  ستعجبكم

ترجم الآتي:

إذا سألك أحد عن فوائد القراءة، فستجد الإجابة عليه بديهية نوعا ما

و لكن دعني أفكر معك بطريقة مختلفة

هل تراها صدفة أن الأثرياء و المشاهير و الناجحين و مدراء الشركات كلهم يقرأون؟

إذا بحثت نطاق التداخل بينهم (النقاط المشتركة -حين تصعب الترجمة-)ستجد أن كلهم يقرأون، و يقرأون كثيرا

و هذا نوعا ما يوجه بوصلتك الى القراءة

Please log in or register to answer this question.

5 Answers

by (2.5k points)
+1 vote

السلام عليكم ورحمه الله وبركاته ❤️

صباح الخير 

If someone asks you about the benefits of reading, you will find the answer somewhat obvious

But let me think of you in a different

Do you see it as a coincidence that the rich famous, successful and corporate managers all reading

If you examine the extent of overlap between them you will find that they all read and they read a lot

This kind of guides your compass for reading 

ترجمت الكلام المحدد بالاحمر 

هل عليا ترجمه الكلام في الوسط باللون الاصفر 

بالتوفيق ❤️⁦(✿^‿^)⁩

by (750 points)
لا، الكلام الأصفر للتوضيح
by (718 points)
+3 votes

Good morning 

If anyone asks you about the benefits of reading, you'll find the answer to it rather intuitive, but let me think of you differently. If you look at the range of overlap between them (common points, when translation is difficult), you find that all of them read, read a lot, and that sort of directs your compass to read.

Good luck 

by (750 points)
+2 votes

من الآن و صاعدا سأقوم بوضع ترجمتي الخاصة

بعد أول ٦ إجابات و اللتي تحتمل الصواب أو الخطأ

ثم عند إغلاق السؤال يسمح للجميع باستعمال جوجل ليصحح لنفسه

و أتمنى لكم التوفيق

by (1.0k points)
+3 votes

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته....

If there's somebody ask(s) you about reading ,you will find the answer very easy 

but, let me think with you in a different way 

did you see this like a chance that the rich ,famous and owners companies all of them are readers.

if you search about common traits , you will find they read and read too much.

and this will guide you to read . 

I  add s for ask as you said to me when I answered this question in taleek

keep going 

by (1.3k points)
+1 vote
If someone asks you about the benefits of reading, you will find the answer to it quite obvious, but let me think with you differently(or let us think differently). Do you see it a coincidence (or do you think it is a coincidence) that the rich, celebrities, successful, and all of company managers read? If you search about what they have in common, you will find that all of them read, read a lot. This is kind of directing your compass to reading.

هل المطلوب ترجمة الكلمات حرفيا وهذا احيانا يؤثر على المعنى، ام يمكننا الترجمة بإستعمال مرادفات وعبارات لها نفس المعنى العام.
by (750 points)
ليس المطلوب ترجمة الكلمات
و انما المطلوب ترجمة الحس المعنوي للغة الأخرى
و هذا ما ستسعى اليه اذا أردت امتهان الترجمة
229 Online Users
8 Guest 221 Member
Today Visits : 40370
Yesterday Visits : 91456
Total Visits : 53992606

3.3k questions

10.4k answers

14.1k comments

2.3m users

مرحبًا بك إلى Zamericanenglish Q&A، حيث يمكنك طرح الأسئلة وانتظار الإجابة عليها من المستخدمين الآخرين.
add