الملاحظات

السلام عليكم ورحمه الله وبركاته 

Hi sisters and brothers .How are you today ? I hope you fine . Ok today I chose a new subject and I wish you like it . Ok let's go

NEGATIVE ENERGY  

Negative energy a lot of people suffering a bout this bad feeling .And they searching ,reading, asking and thinking how to remove this awful  energy .And complete their life .Did you know that a lot of people stopped their life and don't do any thing just setting lazy in front  of T.V without any thing just changing channels ,lost their time and it walk hour after hour ,then the day end without any benefit. And began a new day like yesterday .Do you understand me ?! I hope you get a picture . When you talking  with negative people they also give you that feeling and charge you with it . I'll give you some examples for somethings that give you awful  energy . Dirty place , Compare yourself with others people , and listen to negative words that make you believe you can't do any thing , and someone is better than you . Know I'll give you some solutions  that I am sure it help you 

( ان شاء الله تعالى ) 

1- Clean the environment a round you 

2- Avoiding people that made you disappointing and sad

3- Arrange your business  

4- Watch your favorite program that make you laugh

5- Hanging out  to inhale fresh air that help you to rejuvenate your energy 

6- Wake up early pray  and having your  breakfast then drink your coffee, eating sweet and reading useful book 

7- Finally don't forget your pray , reading Quran and speak with Allah to help you and give you positive energy  and power to achieve your dream and complete your life in a good way .All of us without ALLAH we will lost our self  and our life 

This is my opinion .Now give me your opinion I am waiting you to write it in the comments below

وجزاكم الله خير الجزاء ولا حاسبكم يوم اللقاء . 

وشكراً .   

Please log in or register to answer this question.

4 Answers

by (2.5k points)
+2 votes

good afternoon my sis nora ❤️ 

I agree with you so much In fact, negative energy also causes us depression and frustration, and some people injure themselves with something sharp, and this is not from our religion at all. So we really need to stay away from her as much as possible 

Good luck (◠‿◕)

by (1.9k points)
.Thanks a lot my sweetie , I'm  soooo happy to see your comment
by (497 points)
+3 votes
Hello sis moura

To start l need first to say that l myself am a negative person

I always complain about my life especially my country

I am not satisfied that l was born in an arab country

That doesn't mean that i hate Algeria and the arab world in general

But it means that l am as an arab muslim girl with the al hijab can't be an important person

They don't give us the chance to show our ability

I want to defend on my religion and nationality but i can't. my family don't give me the chance and all the people around me

I am not trying to give you a negative power but what i want to say is that it's not our damm fault that we are negative

I can write a book talking about my life and show people what this 16 year s girl has in haert

I don't have more effort to complete listening to those people who attack my religion and my haert Palestine and other arab countries

I think i thalked a lot but i didn't say anything

I don't know if you will read. it until hear or not.

Any way thank you
by (1.9k points)
السلام عليكم ورحمه الله وبركاته
الى فاطمه الزهراء العزيزه الغاليه ( عالمه الفلك المستقبليه ) ، التي باذن الله تعالى ستفيد العالم بعلمها وثقافتها ، الى فاطمه الفتاه الطموحه الايجابيه ، الى فاطمه القويه الشجاعه ، الى فاطمه الملكه التي توجت رأسها بالحجاب ، فاطمه التي تملك الطموح والحريه فاطمه التي ستجعل الجميع فخور بها باذن الله تعالى بكل خير ، الى فاطمه التي تعرفت عليها وكنت فخورة أنها تطمح الى أن تكون عالمه فلك الى تلك حين قرأت كلماتها لمست بها قوة الاراده والطموح ، فاطمه التي لا تعرف الاستسلام وتقاوم الكسل وتعمل على بناء مستقبلها ، فاطمه العربيه الاصيله التي سيتحدث عنها العالم يوماً ما بالخير وبنجاحها وتفوقها ، بأذن الله تعالى .
(قرأت كلامك ثلاث مرات ).
هذه رساله من أختك (نورة ماضي ) الفخورة بك و تعلم أنك الان تعملين لتحققين حلمك يوماً ما . تلك الافكار المفيده والاحلام التي برأسك بأذن الله تعالى ستتحول الى واقع ملموس باذن الرحمن الرحيم .
وشكراً .
by (497 points)
شكرا اختي نورة يسعد قلبك مع كل العذاب والصرتع الي داخلي ووخز الضمير الي يجيني كل ما حد يتعرض للعرب او لديني وكل ما اتذكر جرح من جروحنا العربية الا ان هذه الكلمات لا مست قلبي
ان شاء الله نصلح ما افسدناه و نكون كفء لحمل راية الاسلام انا وانت والباقيين الاستاذ ابراهيم اضاء الشمعة واحنا علينا حماية المشعل. شكرا نورة من قلبي الله لايحرمنا صوتك
by (377 points)
+3 votes

السلام عليكم 

الموضوع أكثر من رائع 

لكن أليس من المفترض أنها : now give me your opinion ؟ 

ليس know ؟

This is my opinion : I think that the best solution is 

never think with the bad things smileya lot

بالتوفيق للجميع 

by (1.9k points)
عذراً لم انتبه لها وشكراً لك .
صحيح أوافقك الراي .
by (377 points)
لابأس , أعلم أنها مجرد سهو ^_^
by (1.0k points)
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته...
شلونج خدوج شخبارج عساج بخير وصحة
صراحة ما ادري اذا راح تشوفين هذا التعليق أو لا
بس حبيت اتطمن عليج بعد الأحداث الاخيرة بالجزائر ربي يحفظكم من كل شر ويعافيكم
سلمي على خالتي وااايد ودعيت لها وااايد... طمنيني عنها إن شاء الله صارت احسن
by (377 points)
وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله تعالى و بركاته
الحمد لله يا عمري كلنا بألف خير
جزاكم الله خيرا على دعواتكم الصادقة لنا وللجزائر
هي الآن أحسن وتبلغك أنت ونورة سلامها
أساسا أنتما الآن  ابنتيها ❤️❤️❤️
سلموا على خالتي ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
دمتاما بألف خير وصحة وسلامة
by (1.0k points)
ولكي بالمثل أختي ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
الله يسلمها من كل شر وسلمي عليها وااايد ...وأمي تسلم عليج وعلى خالتي وااايد تستانس لما ابلغها سلامكم الله يسعدكم ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
by (377 points)
الله يسلمكم يارب :)
والله وأمي تفرح أيضا ههه
آمين , أسعدكم الله حبيباتي ❤️❤️❤️
by (430 points)
+3 votes
Yeah , I'm up ,always surrounding yourself with positive thoughts , friends, .and hobbies bear much fruit,
by (1.9k points)
I'm totally agree with you ,Thanks a lot for sharing your opinion
204 Online Users
7 Guest 197 Member
Today Visits : 70397
Yesterday Visits : 91456
Total Visits : 54022604

3.3k questions

10.4k answers

14.1k comments

2.3m users

مرحبًا بك إلى Zamericanenglish Q&A، حيث يمكنك طرح الأسئلة وانتظار الإجابة عليها من المستخدمين الآخرين.
add