الملاحظات

The blind girl

in منتدي ذامريكان انجلش
by (430 points)
+3 votes

The Blind Girl

There was a blind girl who hated herself purely for the fact she was blind. The only person she didn’t hate was her loving boyfriend, as he was always there for her. She said that if she could only see the world, she would marry him.

One day, someone donated a pair of eyes to her – now she could see everything, including her boyfriend. Her boyfriend asked her, “now that you can see the world, will you marry me?”

The girl was shocked when she saw that her boyfriend was blind too, and refused to marry him. Her boyfriend walked away in tears, and later wrote a letter to her saying:

“Just take care of my eyes dear.”

Remember that:

When our circumstances change, so does our mind. Some people may not be able to see the way things were before, and might not be able to appreciate them. There are many things to take away from this story, not just one.

This is one of the inspirational short stories that left me speechless.What would you do if you were that mannish boy ?

Please log in or register to answer this question.

3 Answers

by (1.9k points)
+2 votes

السلام عليكم ورحمه الله وبركاته 

thanks a lot for sharing this story , and yeah I know this story it's so worth and has a deep meaning and give you important and strong lesson in your life , their are a looooot of people never deserve the good things you do for them .SO don't be sorry just complete your life and improve yourself , only make your success speech , never look at your past and say 'why I do it ' and blame your self .cause it happen you can't change it know .SO work hard to build yourself 

لقد تذكرت   قصيده رائعة لنزار قباني كانت تشبه هذه القصة ،هناك أناس كثيرون الضمير لديهم ميت ، في المقابل هناك الكثييييير الضمير مازال و لازال حي عندهم ، لذا لا نستطيع انكار ذلك ونعمم على الكل لأنها لو خليت خربت . 

عذراً على الاطاله  . 

وشكراً .         

by (430 points)
In this substancial world , everybody follow money , appearances , and lusts.
But remember , appearances can be deceiving , and once you get lonely, nobody would help you, because you were selfish .
by (1.9k points)
وضعت لك نقطه عذراً لم انتبه منذ البدايه .
I'm totally agree with you , cause at least you will wake up and see you're a lonely person no one with you
by (430 points)
Straight up ...May Allah save us from selfishness.
by (2.5k points)
0 votes

السلام عليكم ورحمه الله وبركاته ❤️ 

مساء الخير 

حقا هذه قصه مؤلمه ومحزنه 

لكن برأيي الشخصي ان البطوله لا تكون على حسابك الشخصي نعم هذا الشخص نقول عنه الان انه قام ببطوله تجاه الفتاه ولكنه فقط عينيه ماذا سيفعل الان لا نستطيع اهداء كل من نحب اي شيء 

لو كنت مكانه كنت ندمت ندما شديدا على ما فعلته لشخص لا يستحق ولكن كنت سأحمد الله على كل شيء فهذا قدر مكتوب 

ليس كل شخص يتغير بتغير الظروف هناك أناس يحافظون على تواضعهم ولطفهم الدائم مهما تغيرت الدنيا من حولهم 

بالتوفيق ❤️⁦(✿^‿^)⁩ 

by (430 points)
نعم ، ألحقنا الله وإياكم بالصالحين
by (1.3k points)
+1 vote

I heard this story before! And that’s what we call it the blind loveindecision

Of course love is a great thing, but as Alfred Adler said « follow your heart but take your brain with you »

And as we know he was a medical, so probably he said this quote after he saw this naive guywink

by (430 points)
This not the blind love , this is called the moron love in which two teenagers waste their time visualising that they're two angles that have a pure and permanant love .Nevertheless , they will get it once they broke up (usually by boredom) and discover that there are so many things in life deserve spending the whole age for them.
93 Online Users
5 Guest 88 Member
Today Visits : 36244
Yesterday Visits : 58014
Total Visits : 56024739

3.3k questions

10.4k answers

14.1k comments

2.4m users

مرحبًا بك إلى Zamericanenglish Q&A، حيث يمكنك طرح الأسئلة وانتظار الإجابة عليها من المستخدمين الآخرين.
add