الملاحظات

السلام عليكم ورحمه الله وبركاته 

Good evening my sisters and brothers .How are you today ?I hope you have a great day . Ok today I have a new topic to discussion it with you 

FRIENDS

Friends this word has a deep meaning in our hearts . It means love , helpful ,happy , life ,honesty ,share. I can't count all the meaning as I say it has a deep meaning . The friend that stand beside  you in every moment that you feel some times you are feel down , confused, disappoint, cry ,sad ,etc .... Your friend that person who hold your hand and walk with you to complete your way . And give you worth advices   and take care of you . That person who remember you in his / her prayer and be proud of you when you're success .The true friend keep your secret and always say don't be  afraid just keep going to achieve your dream . The loyal friends are like the hand and the eye . If the eye cries the hand wipes it , and if the hand hurts , the eye cries . So when choose your  friend be careful to choose the right one 

Ok , now I am waiting your opinion in the comments below 

وشكراً .  

Please log in or register to answer this question.

3 Answers

by (201 points)
+3 votes

Good evening my sister Noura ♥️ Very beautiful words and the truth of a friend is everything,A friend is a homeland and another brother May God bless our friends and protect us. Thank you so much 

by (1.9k points)
Thank you for your nice comment
by (2.5k points)
+1 vote

السلام عليكم ورحمه الله وبركاته ❤️

مساء الخير 

كيف حالك اختي نوره ❤️

I agree with you very much

A friend is like family. 

I tell him all my secrets and spend a lot of time with him

Really they are so amazing 

بالتوفيق ❤️⁦(◠‿◕)⁩

by (1.9k points)
?HI , my sweetie I  am great . What about you
As usual Alaa with her pretty comment ❤️❤️❤️
by (1.3k points)
+2 votes
I like the topic!

Friendship is very important for all of us, and without friends we will definitely feel lonely, especially the truth and trusted ones!
by (1.9k points)
I am totally agree with you my sweetie
76 Online Users
8 Guest 68 Member
Today Visits : 8349
Yesterday Visits : 75457
Total Visits : 55666050

3.3k questions

10.4k answers

14.1k comments

2.4m users

مرحبًا بك إلى Zamericanenglish Q&A، حيث يمكنك طرح الأسئلة وانتظار الإجابة عليها من المستخدمين الآخرين.
add