الملاحظات

When i sit with my family and say that i'm getting better at English , they say oh good , talk to us in English , i say in my mind oh my god what am i supposed to say , and then start saying single words and feel ashamed of myself , cause i couldn't show what i had , that's really embarrassing for me ...

?? What should i say in this situation

if i wrote something wrong please correct me

Please log in or register to answer this question.

5 Answers

by (2.5k points)
+5 votes

السلام عليكم ورحمه الله وبركاته ❤️

مساء الخير ❤️

كيف حالك اختي شيماء ❤️

Oh I really can't talk when I'm stressed I'll try later

And go to my room 

بالتوفيق ❤️⁦(◠‿◕)⁩

by (124 points)
Me too but I'll try no to get nervous in the
 next time And practice speaking with myself
Thank you
by (1.2k points)
+4 votes

Good evening

Ok my friend i will say anything no matter what i am saying because they will  not understand me laugh

And this way  i will be a liar , but it is ok 

I will improve my language more than that 

Thanks a lot my friend❤

by (124 points)
Hahahahah
I'll try to do this in the next time
Thank you
by (1.3k points)
+4 votes

Imagine that you’re writing! You can talk about why you are learning English, or how you like your family members and that their encouragement is very appreciated, !even if they don’t encourage youindecision

And don’t forget to ask them to by you a new cellphonewink

by (124 points)
hahahaha ok
that's a great idea , never crossed my mind before
by (180 points)
+4 votes
You have to put yourself in a lot of such situations, so that this fear will disappear in degrees(gradually) because you will gain experience by the time you spend talking with others. And notice that whatever your level without experiencing such moments, you won't be able to speak like speaking in your mother tongue

You can try another way in case you don't have a person to speak with: try to sit with yourself and speak about something advanced like economy, pollution, politics, and maybe explaining something like a lesson would be also super great. You are going to fail? Never fear. Just try and try, then you will gain confidence if Allah wills. I promise

Don't forget to search for the words which you don't have the ability to express while you're talking with yourself; that's very effective also
by (124 points)
Thank you bro
by (671 points)
+3 votes

Good evening my sis Shimaa ❤

Well this situation happened with me a lot... 

The reason that makes us unable to talk in front of them that we only talk with ourselves all the time,

In the first time it might be stressful, but after practicing and improving your speaking skill

All of the bad feelings will disappear... 

Always try to get out from your comfort zone...

I wish this advice would help you a little...

Good luck and have a nice day smiley

by (124 points)
Thank you a lot
63 Online Users
1 Guest 62 Member
Online Members
Today Visits : 17555
Yesterday Visits : 38039
Total Visits : 56299118

3.3k questions

10.4k answers

14.1k comments

2.4m users

مرحبًا بك إلى Zamericanenglish Q&A، حيث يمكنك طرح الأسئلة وانتظار الإجابة عليها من المستخدمين الآخرين.
add