الملاحظات

السلام عليكم ورحمه الله وبركاته 

فزورة اليوم : 

Daivd's parents  have three sons: SNAP , CRACKLE , and What's the name of the third son 

رددوا معي : 

( اللهم سخر لي الارض ومن عليها والسماء وما فيها ومن الحظوظ أجملها ومن السعادة أكملها ومن الناس أخيرهم ، اللهم امين يارب العالمين ) 

هيااا يااا أبطال أسرعوا بالاجابه yes.

وشكراً . smiley

closed

5 Answers

by (2.5k points)
selected by
+2 votes

Best answer

السلام عليكم ورحمه الله وبركاته ❤️

مساء الخير 

كيف حالك اختي نوره ❤️ 

Daivd 

دايفد 

بالتوفيق ❤️⁦(◠‿◕)⁩

by (1.9k points)
edited by
أهلاً أهلاً مساء العسل يا عسل .
أنا الحمد لله بخير أختي .
استعدي جيداً حتى تحصلي على لقب الاسطورة .
by (2.5k points)
انا مستعده ⁦(◠‿◕)⁩
ان شاء الله احصل على هذا اللقب في القريب العاجل ⁦(✷‿✷)⁩
بالتوفيق ❤️
by (1.9k points)
ان شاء الله تعالى .
by (1.2k points)
+3 votes

اهلا اختي نوارة ❤

The answer is :David 

I am late here and in Taleeklaugh

Thanks a lot my sister❤

Allah bless you❤

by (1.9k points)
ههههههه ، لا بأس يا جميلة .
دمتي بأمان الله تعالى ورعايته .
by (1.3k points)
+3 votes
Today’s riddle is easy peasy! Of course is David

How was your day, Nora?
by (1.9k points)
Yeah , you're right. easy peasy lemon squeezy , hhhhh

Nothing new as always الحمدلله رب العالمين
?What about you
by (1.3k points)
edited by
Hi Nora!
Today, I plant some flowers and a mango seed
I cut some fresh mints to make tea! I like  flowers and plants, I spend most of my time , .watering and planting them . That’s why spring and summer are my favorite seasons
I plant a lot of fruit trees from seeds, but when they grew and become a tree saplings  I gave them to my sister to plant them in her farm  yard . This week she brought us some apricots and peaches from my trees, they were so sweet.
Those two trees are so special for me. I planted them with my grandma when I was a kid . We went together an bought some seedlings. I chose apricot and peach since they were my favorite fruits when she chose fig and pomegranate, and we planted them. Unfortunately the latter (pomegranate seedling) died .
It was my first experience and I was so excited about it, I was watering them every couple hours until they got overwatered. I’m glad that my grandma managed to save the other three poor seedlings and they didn’t die as well.
by (1.9k points)
ما شاء الله تبارك الله الرحمن الرحيم .
Good evening my sis , I'm so happy and excited to read your  letter  I love flowers and plants too . And I wanna  visit you to plant some flowers with you and call it sunset and another one call noura . Then I wanna plant grapes , watermelon ,orang and pineapple. these fruit sooo sweet in summer . Then me and you make a salad from fruit I'll made a big plate for you and for your sister and of course noura with you and your sister . the next day we visit your sister to see her farm and pick some fruit sunset the weather will be sooo beautiful we set under the tree and eat fresh fruit and drink fresh juice  . I'm so happy that your grandma managed to save the other three poor seedling     ,I love your memory with your grandma. One day I will visit you who know that nothing is impossible, I wish that from my deep heart
by (1.3k points)
Good afternoon Nora! It looks like we have a  lot in common. I will be so happy to have you over and of course your sister Zainab as well. I’m sure we will enjoy making and eating fruit salad together.
by (1.9k points)
YEAH, I think that will be beautiful day .
of course Zainab will be there , may be that happen one day
by (1.3k points)
ان شاء الله نورة (:
by (390 points)
+4 votes
و عليكم السلام و رحمه الله و بركاته

It's David, it's a piece of cake

I miss your riddles

Good luck sweetie
by (1.9k points)
أهلاً مريومة الجميله ، كيف حالك يا وردة ؟
لا بأس يا حلوتي ، وجودك يسعدني كثييراً .
by (390 points)
الله يسعدك سعادة الدارين يا رب
شكرا يا جميلة
by (1.2k points)
+2 votes

وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته 

الإجابة هي 

David 

رائع اختي نورة ❤ استمري 

بالتوفيق لك عزيزتي وللجميع 

by (1.9k points)
أحسنت يا عسل .
60 Online Users
5 Guest 55 Member
Today Visits : 55892
Yesterday Visits : 66284
Total Visits : 56180633

3.3k questions

10.4k answers

14.1k comments

2.4m users

مرحبًا بك إلى Zamericanenglish Q&A، حيث يمكنك طرح الأسئلة وانتظار الإجابة عليها من المستخدمين الآخرين.
add