الملاحظات

Hi everyone! I hope you all enjoy these summer days, even though these days it’s difficult to make plans because nobody knows what lies ahead.

Ok! let’s take a look to this phrasal verb today lie ahead.

Lie ahead means to be in the future or going to happen

Ex: we can rarely see what lies ahead in our path, so enjoy the scenery along the way!

InshaaLah only the best days lie ahead of 

us

Could you please use today’s phrasal verb to talk about something that lies ahead of you? It Could be a challenge or a good event! 

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله اصدقاء، وأهلا بالأعضاء الجدد الذين آنسونا في الموقع.

اليوم اخترت الفعل المركب lie ahead وله علاقة بالمستقبل شأنه شأن اغلب الأفعال المركبة التي ترتبط ب كلمة ahead ويعني ما يلوح في الأفق من تحديات مثلا او ما ينتظرنا في المستقبل بالصفة عامة سواء اجابي او سلبي. ان شاء الله لا ينتظرنا الا كل الخير.

closed

3 Answers

by (116 points)
selected by
+3 votes

Best answer

this year I made a decision to finish my graphic project

and waiting to see what lies ahead

thank you I really like your ideas about phrasal verbs

by (1.3k points)
Good luck with your graphic project brother. That sounds interesting! I’m sure you will success InshaaLlah.
by (116 points)
i appreciate that
by (377 points)
+3 votes

وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله تعالى و بركاته 

كيف حالك عزيزتي ؟ 

I know that this year is a year of serious study, but what  lies ahead.  ؟ ?

بالتوفيق للجميع smiley

by (1.3k points)
وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله اختي.
InshaaLah, only the best things lies ahead of you (:
by (377 points)
إن شاء الله لنا جميعا عزيزتي
by (751 points)
edited by
+3 votes
Words can't describe how delighted l am when l read your stunning series. May God protect you from all evil ❤

Maybe this year is a little tough for us , we will hang in there and see what will lie ahead in our journey.
by (1.3k points)
Thank you so much sister! I can tell from your comments that you’re a very diligent and spectacular girl.
.May Allah protect you as well, sweetheart
by (751 points)
Hi honey.  Words can't describe how grateful I am for your radiant comment.
For good you're such an outsmarted girl and the title of outstanding ❤  All the best sweetie. You're extremely lit . God preserve you ❤
59 Online Users
3 Guest 56 Member
Today Visits : 51247
Yesterday Visits : 93781
Total Visits : 56958378

3.3k questions

10.4k answers

14.1k comments

2.4m users

مرحبًا بك إلى Zamericanenglish Q&A، حيث يمكنك طرح الأسئلة وانتظار الإجابة عليها من المستخدمين الآخرين.
add