الملاحظات

Level 3 courses

in الاستفسارات العامه
by (750 points)
+5 votes

I want this place to be the collector of your ideas

Tell us and Mr.Ibrahim what kind of courses you want him to add in the future

You may want a new kind of courses or an old one that is not included in level 3

.Whatever you want,make sure you put it here

Cheers

Please log in or register to answer this question.

2 Answers

by (310 points)
+4 votes

A translation course 

A course about accents ;  their difference and how can we know we are speaking a prestigious accent . 

Phonetics = we took it in level 2 but I mean something more advanced will be tremendous.  

American's code  

I'm sure dr Ibrahim has a terrific plan for this level .

God bless him 

by (750 points)
Yeah, I agree with you
I want a translation course
And I think the second and the third course you talked about will be "the american "accent
by (310 points)
Yes , American as dr Ibrahim said it's our focus .
by (1.3k points)
edited by
+4 votes
Writing skills class

I would be so appreciated, if he could add this class in the next level, because it will help us improve our writing skills.
by (310 points)
U mean Ilets course  . It includes writing skills too . And it is already there .
Is it what u mean ?
by (1.3k points)
To be honest, I didn’t like the ILETS course that much! Most of its videos are short!  We need to learn how to write an appropriate essay, article, biography.. etc.
by (310 points)
Yes , It's not one of my favorites.  
For me I have a big problem to write a proper essay . Drs in college say my essays don't grab much attention . I am working on my self , but I am on my way to hate writing hhhhhh
110 Online Users
16 Guest 94 Member
Today Visits : 69240
Yesterday Visits : 87317
Total Visits : 56664630

3.3k questions

10.4k answers

14.1k comments

2.4m users

مرحبًا بك إلى Zamericanenglish Q&A، حيث يمكنك طرح الأسئلة وانتظار الإجابة عليها من المستخدمين الآخرين.
add