الملاحظات

السلام عليكم ورحمه الله وبركاته 

Good evening everyone , How are you to day ? I  hope you get a greet day . Ok today we will talk a bout a new topic 

PASSION

A lot of people asked that  question , How they can find their passion ? What is this word mean ?What should I do  if  I am not  find it  or know what it ?  a lot of questions  people ask , google it , read and some times others travel to know what it  and how work for it ? sometime you find someone  tell you that "work or do many things then you will find it " or  they say to you do what you love " . But there is  another question  was  born  in our mind , " What I  love ? there is nothing " . Some scientist explain this word . " Passion is the word that mean love , Love doing something and show it in  a different way , some thing that when you do it never you get boring , some thing  that give you  energy to complete and develop  . In my opinion  " THE PASSION " you can't find it , but you build it . Yes you build it in yourself . By trying to do many things and have  experience . Get a lot of information  how this thing works with you, have skills increasing yourself by reading ,writing  your notes , learn soft skills and another language that help you so much . All these things will work with each others  and you build it step by step , carry on don't stop learning new things . This is the best way to find what you love to do  something has a big value and then you be proud in yourself  especially  when you show it to the people . Finally I  say to you  don't wish it , work for it  and then you'll be in the top 

Ok , now I wait your opinion in the comments below and tell me 

1-? What is your passion

2- ?Did you find it or no   

عذراً على التأخر في كتابه الموضوع انشغلت بسبب دراستي angel

وشكراً . smiley

Please log in or register to answer this question.

2 Answers

by (671 points)
+2 votes

Good morning my dear ❤

This topic is one of the famous issues that face a lot of people and especially high school students.

In my opinion this word took a huge amount of attention and energy, because instead of working on developing new skills, people started looking for something they don't really know how it looks like.

I agree with you that passion is something we build step by step.

Thanks for providing this nice topic 

I really enjoyed reading your opinion 

Have a great day.... and good luck with your study smiley

by (1.9k points)
شكراً أختي من القلب على تعليقك ، و أعتذر على الرد المتأخر أختي .
بالتوفيق لك ان شاء الله تعالى .
by (751 points)
+3 votes
Greetings to the distinctive girl. How's life going?? I wish genuinely everything is stunning ❤ Your passage is more than outstanding . I just came here to know you're good❤❤ and   send my greetings to the special artist.  

Best regards honey
by (1.9k points)
شكراً لك بنين على كلماتك الجميله ، و أعتذر لأني تأخرت في الرد .
أوصلت سلامك لأختي ، أسعد الله تعالى قلبك بكل خير جميلتي .
وشكراً .
by (751 points)
أهلاً بالجميلة نورة مساء السعادة والسرور. لك كل الوقت ياعزيزتي فحروفك مميزة جداً ودمتي بخير أنتي والجميلة المبدعة زينب. دمتي موفقة ياقمر ❤❤
by (1.9k points)
مساء الخير بنين .
كيف حالك؟
تأخرتي كثييييراً تأخرتي كل يوم ننتظر ولم تأتي أبداً ألم تقولي بأنك ستأتين كل فتره لم تقولي ستغيبين كل هذا الوقت .
أتمنى تكوني بخير وبصحة وسلامه .
زينب تسلم عليك كثييراً و اشتاقت لكِ كثييراً .
97 Online Users
2 Guest 95 Member
Online Members
Today Visits : 38912
Yesterday Visits : 84189
Total Visits : 56547170

3.3k questions

10.4k answers

14.1k comments

2.4m users

مرحبًا بك إلى Zamericanenglish Q&A، حيث يمكنك طرح الأسئلة وانتظار الإجابة عليها من المستخدمين الآخرين.
add