الملاحظات

An question about phonics course 2. [closed]

in كورس الاستماع
by (14 points)
+1 vote
I can't separate between the OO sound like in cook, and the Britain O sound like in hot.
closed with the note: تمت الاجابة

4 Answers

by (31 points)
+2 votes
حاول تقلد الاستاذ بكل ما تستطيع وان تفعل مايقول اثناء شرح هذه الحلقة واعد تكررها  حتى تتمكن من التفرق بينهما
by (14 points)
ايوه انا معاك بس استاذ ابراهيم لم يشرح صوت O البريطاني في فقرة Mirror Mirror on the wall فانا مش عارف شكل الفم فيه عامل الزاي فهو يتشابه مع صوت OO في ضم الشفايف و ده اللي جعلني مش عارف افرق بينهم.
by (180 points)
+3 votes
You have to do what Mr. Ibrahim mentions in his lessons. E.g. Mr. Ibrahim mentioned that you have to keep a mirror with you and try to imitate his mouth's motion as much as you until you get successful in it. So, do it and don't get bored because that's effective.
by (14 points)
Hhhh, of course I do that but the problem is they are like the Damma in Arabic not it I know , and Mr. Ibrahim didn't explain the Britain O in the Mirror paragraph. that made me confused what is the difference among those sounds?
by (180 points)
That's reasonable. We learn some British sounds, nevertheless. We are still directing our attention to the American sounds. Don't forget that the course itser is called ZAMERICANenglish.
by (14 points)
Yeah, maybe your right but I'd like from him to make it more obvious if he want to mention it. thanks.
by (79 points)
+2 votes
I have a notice. We say a question not an question.
by (14 points)
Yeah, you're right I made a typo.
by (79 points)
+2 votes
هذا السؤال يحتاج لشرح فيه صورة.

ما يمكنني قوله إنه في o البريطانية، كلا من الشفتين لهما نفس الاستدارة.

بينما في oo تجد أن استدارة الشفة السفلي مختلفة عن استدارة الشفة العليا.
100 Online Users
10 Guest 90 Member
Today Visits : 35957
Yesterday Visits : 77241
Total Visits : 57660285

3.3k questions

10.4k answers

14.1k comments

2.4m users

مرحبًا بك إلى Zamericanenglish Q&A، حيث يمكنك طرح الأسئلة وانتظار الإجابة عليها من المستخدمين الآخرين.
add