الملاحظات

Hello everyone.

Today, I want to speak with you about my problem with English language. We  can say this is problem everyone. I  afraid when speak English, I don't know why

really I need you to help me . Can you speak to me about your opinion in English language or tell me about  yourself?!.ok

Did you know this is first once when I try writing in English language with people .

Please . Please  tell me about my mistakes if you find

And thank you so much ❤️

Don't forget to tell your opinion??  

I wait you .. OK

Please log in or register to answer this question.

2 Answers

by (2.5k points)
+1 vote

السلام عليكم ورحمه الله وبركاته ❤️ 

مساء الخير ❤️ 

كيفك اتمني تكوني بخير ❤️ 

ما لقيت اي اخطاء ما شاء الله ❤️ 

ممكن تحاولي تتدربي تتكلمي مع نفسك قدام المرايا او مع شخص معك بالمنزل لو بيدرس معك بيكون اسهل عليكي ومع الوقت هتحسي بعدم خوف وبتمكن اكبر من اللغه 

بالتوفيق ❤️⁦(✿^‿^)⁩ 

by (363 points)
Thanks sister
I will try  
I am so happy to your answer is very beautiful ❤️
by (310 points)
+1 vote

you're absolutely doing very well . U wrote a question just in English despite some mistakes, but this is a good start . 

Our problem, in general to speak and write will soon fade away by practicing, by getting out of our shell , by overcoming fear of the language and people ,too .  There's nothing to worry about . Trust me . 

I won't translate my words . I am sure u understand me . 

Here I find mistakes but they are not a big deal . 

this is everyone 's problem  / this is the problem of everyone.  . 

I'm afraid when I speak English. 

Do you know this is the first time / first shot to write in English with people ?

by (363 points)
Thanks baby  I am so happy
97 Online Users
3 Guest 94 Member
Today Visits : 72394
Yesterday Visits : 87317
Total Visits : 56667781

3.3k questions

10.4k answers

14.1k comments

2.4m users

مرحبًا بك إلى Zamericanenglish Q&A، حيث يمكنك طرح الأسئلة وانتظار الإجابة عليها من المستخدمين الآخرين.
add