الملاحظات

Effective communication in English in job interview contexts is one of the fundamental factors on which your chance to get the right job depends, and it also entates your career success and career development. Although many are fluent in English, they can't adapt and use it in relation to the fields of work, so to overcome this and enhance your chances of taking the right job or upgrading your career, we will review a range of free English courses Business, from improving your ability to write and talk in social and professional contexts, to learning terms and skills that you can apply to negotiations, conversations, reports, emails, etc

Are you fluent in English but not your mother tongue, and want to enhance business English skills? Well, you are now in the right position, where business English for non-native speakers offered by the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, which aims to give learners from Non-English-speaking professionals Methods of developing language skills for doing business and effective communication in the workplace

The specialization consists of 5 courses with an exquisite ascending sequence for beginners, starting with a focus on the basics of language and effective writing and then learning how to speak effectively and communicate effectively between different cultures. The specialization is characterized by providing material support that enables you to apply for a free certificate when you complete the full specialization. It also features that all courses are translated into 5 languages including Arabic, which may help a large group of learners in the Arab world. These courses are

Business English: Basics

“It was a great experience learning the basics of business English. I recommend this course, as it has an amazing context that goes at a good pace”

English for efficient business writing

“This course is very useful to me, I've learned a lot about business communication and writing in English. I think everyone in the field of work needs to study this course

Business English for intercultural communication

In contrast to previous courses, this course takes the learning plan to a more applied path. It aims to prepare you to work in a multicultural work environment by mixing all the vocabulary and reading, speaking and writing skills you have acquired in the previous three courses, and knowing how language plays an important role intercultural communication, recognizing intercultural theories and how they relate to daily business practices in our current world

Good luck. I'll see you at the top.

Please log in or register to answer this question.

3 Answers

by (2.5k points)
+1 vote

السلام عليكم ورحمه الله وبركاته ❤️ 

Good evening 

Well done 

Good luck ❤️ (✿^‿^) 

by (1.2k points)
+1 vote
Good evening my brother

Well done and nice post

Keep going

And good luck
by (310 points)
0 votes

Evening bro laugh

Great job ❤

85 Online Users
6 Guest 79 Member
Today Visits : 22100
Yesterday Visits : 79639
Total Visits : 54053914

3.3k questions

10.4k answers

14.1k comments

2.3m users

مرحبًا بك إلى Zamericanenglish Q&A، حيث يمكنك طرح الأسئلة وانتظار الإجابة عليها من المستخدمين الآخرين.
add