الملاحظات

I want you to explain it based on your opinion.✌

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

by (1.2k points)
+1 vote
Good evening my brother

?How is going

Amazing series and it's a bit little difficult specially you required  of explaining it . But  I will try my best to write the answer I could ever know

The quote means that your time is limited, so don't waste it  of thinking by living someone else's life'.it is better for you that you should always learn from your past experiences and reinforce your skill instead of worrying about the failures you had . In my point it means in shortly that you should learn from your mistakes and not to worry about what you have done

Keep going  

And good luck ✌
by (750 points)
There's no better answer, sis
From my perspective, I think you should stop regretting doing things in the past, and look at the bright aspect, which is the future.
Never redo your mistakes, but stop bottlenecking your performance by feeling sorry about what you did. And remember, it's a one way road.
by (1.2k points)
Welcome my brother
Everyone has their own opinion in interpretation.  And I respect your opinion  & interpretation and your interpretation is right.. as I said before I will answer according for the information I could ever know ....  thanks  my friend and good luck ✌
76 Online Users
5 Guest 71 Member
Today Visits : 21165
Yesterday Visits : 75457
Total Visits : 55678850

3.3k questions

10.4k answers

14.1k comments

2.4m users

مرحبًا بك إلى Zamericanenglish Q&A، حيث يمكنك طرح الأسئلة وانتظار الإجابة عليها من المستخدمين الآخرين.
add