الملاحظات

This is a mistake we all do without any sense of conscience, which is the biggest reason why people find themselves cannot express somthing they want to

But, why does that happen? I mean ,logically, the more a person thinks in English the better their level of English thinking gets, right?

I hate to break it to you guys, but , actually, the more you think in English ,or any language you learn, the deeper you dive into subjects you cannot express. Then you discover that you can't talk or think about the thing you want, which leads to getting worried, which leads to making a lot of mistakes in the sentences you say, which , eventually, leads to getting desperate and uncertainty

So, the logical solution is to specify a daily date to talk with somebody or imagine talking with someone if you don't have a chance

Then, think in Arabic or talk in arabic

Sorry for taking so long ❤️

Good luck ✌♥‿♥

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

by (1.2k points)
+1 vote
Good evening my friend

What you say or write it is totally right And logical

Well done my brother

I hope all of us become fluency in each language we learn it in near time

Thanks a lot and good luck ✌
by (750 points)
That's right, just who is passionate and filled with enthusiasm and works hard will be fluent.
by (1.2k points)
Exactly,  what's you said right ✅
Good luck ✌
127 Online Users
7 Guest 120 Member
Today Visits : 56600
Yesterday Visits : 77241
Total Visits : 57680896

3.3k questions

10.4k answers

14.1k comments

2.4m users

مرحبًا بك إلى Zamericanenglish Q&A، حيث يمكنك طرح الأسئلة وانتظار الإجابة عليها من المستخدمين الآخرين.
add