الملاحظات

Grandpa Martin ❤ Chapter 2❤ [closed]

in bookworm
by (169 points)
+8 votes

Hello there, I miss you so much, what about you ? 
I'm so happy with you and your answers.
Are you excited to continue the story ?
So come on don't waste time.

A SCANDAL IN BOHEMIA  

They were admirable things for the observer—excellent for drawing the veil from men’s motives and actions. But for the trained reasoner to admit such intrusions into his own delicate and finely adjusted temperament was to introduce a distracting factor which might throw a doubt upon all his mental results. Grit in a sensitive instrument, or a crack in one of his own high-power lenses, would not be more disturbing than a strong emotion in a nature such as his. And yet there was but one woman to him, and that woman was the late Irene Adler, of dubious and questionable memory.
Vocabularies:
Intrusion: /ɪnˈtruːʒən/ (noun) when something comes into a place or situation and has an unwanted effect.
Delicate: /ˈdelɪkət/ ( adjective) needing to be dealt with carefully or sensitively in order to avoid problems or failure.
Adjusted: /əˈdʒʌstəd/ (adjective) adapted.
Temperament: /ˈtempərəmənt/ ( noun) the emotional part of someone’s character, especially how likely they are to be happy, angry etc.
Grit: /ɡrɪt/ ( noun) very small pieces of stone or sand.
Disturbing: /dɪˈstɜːrbɪŋ/ (adjective) worrying or upsetting.
Late: /leɪt/ ( adjective) dead.
Dubious: /ˈduːbiəs/ (adjective) probably not honest, true, right etc.

I hope you enjoyed. I'll wait for your translation, my dears.
In the last Chapter, the best answer went to Nouf ..... good job my granddaughter❤. each one of you did well
I wish l had more than a best answer to give it to all of you.
See you next week.
❤ Good night ❤
closed

3 Answers

by (1.2k points)
selected by
+2 votes

Best answer
Good evening my sweetheart Samar and my grandpa too

? How is it going

Well done my dear and nice story

My translation

فضيحة في بوهيميا

لقد كانت الأشياء مدهشة  للمشاهد  - ممتازة لرسم الستار من دوافع الرجال وأفعالهم. لكن بالنسبة للعقل المدرب في اعترف بمثل هذه التذخلات في مزاجه الحساس والمعدّل بدقة ، كانت إدخال عامل ملهي قد يقذف الشك على جميع نتائجه العقلية.  فالجرس في آلة حساسة ، أو صدع في إحدى عدساته عالية القوة ،لن يكون أكثر إزعاجًا من عاطفة قوية في طبيعة مثل شخصيته. ومع ذلك ، لم يكن لديه سوى امرأة واحدة ، وكانت تلك المرأة هي الراحلة إيرين أدلر ، بذاكرة متردد ومشكوك فيها.

Keep going my sis

I hope you all best luck ✌❤❤
by (377 points)
edited by
+3 votes

السلام عليكم 

?how are you dear ? and you grandpa

كانت هناك ....

And to be honest, I was with Uncle Google translating with cooperationcheeky Haha

بالتوفيق للجميع smiley

by (169 points)
وعليكم السلام هههههه الصراحة من اول ما قرأت الترجمة عرفت انه عمو غوغل يتكلم هههههههههه يكفيك شرف المشاركة والاعتراااف❤❤❤
by (377 points)
°_° أوبس
إنفضحنا
ههههه
كيف حالك سمووور ؟
by (718 points)
+2 votes

السلام عليكم

تسلم ايدك حبيبتي سمورر 

عجبتني الترجمة شكرا يا حلو ♥️♥️

بالتوفيق 

85 Online Users
17 Guest 68 Member
Today Visits : 14390
Yesterday Visits : 62408
Total Visits : 55734436

3.3k questions

10.4k answers

14.1k comments

2.4m users

مرحبًا بك إلى Zamericanenglish Q&A، حيث يمكنك طرح الأسئلة وانتظار الإجابة عليها من المستخدمين الآخرين.
add