الملاحظات

Explain it in any language you want

♥‿♥✌ Good luck brothers

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

by (1.2k points)
+1 vote
Greetings salutation my friend

Nice quote and series too

This quote means that you should Say no to a lot of not important things to be able to say YES to great things Contrary to popular belief. Focusing is NOT about concentrating harder on things that you or someone else seems important.But , it's saying no in certain situations that you know will waste more important things to you, saying no to all the other things that get in the way. Also , Say no to yourself, when you find it that it will keep you away from your goal and you will be wasting your time on something that will not benefit you for the long time.,even Say no to yourself when you think negatively or ask you to waste your time. In shortly,  make your focus on necessary things and say no when you find these things or situations that is not useful for your aims

Keep going

Good luck ✌
by (750 points)
I can't agree more with you
✌♥‿♥
by (1.2k points)
Welcome my brother
What and why ?
Tell me now , am I interpreted the quote in wrong  way or what is the problem?????
If you don't like my explanation much more . So, you can wait another one who his answer will be better than me...lastly,  it's up to you " _" /
Good luck
by (750 points)
Hey, wait
I didn't say that I don't like your explanation and nobody refered to that
Maybe you misunderstood what I said, didn't you?
"I couldn't agree more"
means that I totally agree with you

I too misunderstood this phrase when I heard it for the first time
by (1.2k points)
Hahaha
So, the matter is appeared misunderstood by my side.... I wasn't have knowledge  before that this phrase means another thing, I am sorry my friend  for this misunderstood. I hope you accept my apologies
by (750 points)
It's ok. We all learn new things daily
299 Online Users
3 Guest 296 Member
Today Visits : 35243
Yesterday Visits : 91456
Total Visits : 53987484

3.3k questions

10.4k answers

14.1k comments

2.3m users

مرحبًا بك إلى Zamericanenglish Q&A، حيث يمكنك طرح الأسئلة وانتظار الإجابة عليها من المستخدمين الآخرين.
add