الملاحظات

A lot of crises happened because of Facebook,starting with addiction and lack of focus,throughout lack of progress,and not least ,suicide which are enough to unravel Facebook

But that didn't happen, and instead Mark Zuckerberg is planning to build a new type of crises which will make us forget our actual bodies and pay excessive attention to virtual bodies which will lead to obesity, Alzheimer, and lack of happiness

What he is planning to do is to create a virtual world,where you can talk and touch anybody while they are in another country. Using glasses that have displays on their lenses which provide images. So you can kind of see the world around you, and at the same time see virtual things, which ,to be honest, is cool and useful sometimes, but dangerous and harmful some other times. 

From my narrow perspective, I think this all happens because we don't crack down some rules to control those companies and get them in hand 

?What do you think

Cast your opinion dow  below

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

by (1.2k points)
+1 vote
What you said is right and I think the new name " Meta " will lead us to other crisis that we don't have knowledge behind this change or maybe it just changed the name of a company, nothing more. But if it was really behind changing the name of Facebook something else, God knows

Good luck ✌
100 Online Users
10 Guest 90 Member
Today Visits : 8155
Yesterday Visits : 86875
Total Visits : 57227770

3.3k questions

10.4k answers

14.1k comments

2.4m users

مرحبًا بك إلى Zamericanenglish Q&A، حيث يمكنك طرح الأسئلة وانتظار الإجابة عليها من المستخدمين الآخرين.
add