الملاحظات

السلام عليكم ورحمه الله وبركاته 

رينبوألوان ستأخذ اجازة لفترة ، لا تقلقوا أنا بخير الحمد لله رب العالمين ، شكراً على مشاركتكم في هذه السلسله كل المشاركات كانت رااائعة وجمييييلة . smileyheart

سؤال رينبوألوان لليوم : 

ترجم مايلي : 

1- الطيبون لا يلتقون صدفة بل نواياهم تجمعهم . 

2- حجم الخط واللون ( حسب اختياركم ) .  

رددوا معي : 

( اللهم أمناً و أماناً لجميع عبادك  ) .

هيااااا يااااا أبطال أسرعوا بالاجابة . smileyyes

وشكراً . 

closed

2 Answers

by (1.0k points)
selected by
+2 votes

Best answer

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته ...

the good people don't meet each other by chance but their intentions bring them together 

by (1.9k points)
مباااارك أنت الفائزة وحصلتي على لقب ( ملكة رينبوألوان  ) .
by (1.2k points)
+3 votes

مساء الورد عزيزتي نورة 

كيف حال ... 

وان شاء الله كل امورك بخير ...وربي يوفقك ويسرلك في مسيرة تعلمك..وإجازة سعيدة لك..سنشتاق لهذه سلسلة رائعة 

Good people do not meet by chance, but their intentions bring them together

دومتي بالخير والتوفيق دائم عزيزتي❤❤❤❤✌

by (1.9k points)
مساء الورد .
أنا الحمد لله رب العالمين بخير ورد الورد .
و أحاول أنظم جدولي  الذي أصبح مثل التبولة هل رأيتِ كيف هي التبولة أنا كذلك ههههههه.
و أنا أيضاً ساشتاق لاجاباتكم ومشاركاتكم الجميلة .
ولكِ بالمثل ان شاء الله تعالى .
وشكراً .
by (1.2k points)
اهلا عزيزتي نورة
دامك الله بكل خير قلبي
هههههه ان شاء الله تتظبط كلها عزيزتي وتقدري تنجزيها بكل توفيق وتذوقي طعم تبولة اقصد الانجازات بكل فرح وتفتخري فيهم
تسلمي حبيبتي والأهم من مشاركات سنشتاق لك اكثر
بالتوفيق لك عزيزتي في دراستك ❤❤❤❤
في رعاية الله وحفظه
by (1.9k points)
Good morning
Ok , thanks a lot my sweet heart for your  beautiful comment . Yeah I'm trying my best the important thing is carry on and every thing will be good . Oh yeah let me tell you that I write a poem , ok but hmmmmm how can I say it it's a little bit weak coz I need to learn advance words that make it strong and have a deep meaning some times  I liked  listen  to poems  coz I love them sooo much
Hmmmmm , one thing more  I like  travel to Italy  but how maybe in the future . Najlaa do you know what I do ? hhhhhh I made pasta to myself and say Noura imagine you their, hhhhhh
by (1.2k points)
You'rewelcome my beautiful sis , and whenever you want to say what is inside of you, I'm ready to hear you at any time.. Well done my dear. This is what is called the beginning of a stage of creativity and I'm sure that you will become the most famous writer and perhaps a creative poet one day like your sister the artist❤ Zainab ❤. You know,❤ Noura,❤ and I like to travel too, and specially to the China... Ummm, you make pasta and imagine at the same time,  it's not good , maybe your food will get burn coz you will sleep in your imagination and forget the food on fire in the stove hhhhhh .Ok, my sweetheart what is the something that you imagine?..Do I exist in your imagination ? Hhhhh .My God blesses you ❤❤❤
by (1.9k points)
Good morning my sweet heart
?How you doing
One day I will do it , just  I need to carry on . Oh nooooo hhhhhhh my pasta was delicious and tasty . yeah you do , me and you will travel to Italy and we will visit many places  but we need a guide book coz it's necessary and we will have a magnificent time , Oh yeah Najlaa would you like flowers ? I wanna made crown of flowers for you  and then hmmmmm where we should go ? maybe Venice what's your opinion? I guess we should plane to our journey  

Hmmmm ,China
Najlaa I love China too  this time you will take me with you ok and you will pay all the costs of this trip , hhhhhhhh
Let me share some thing that I learn it today . It's an idiom " HOLD YOUR HORSES "this    means wait
example : today I will learn 100 new words
hold your horses "wait" learn them but step by step
by (1.2k points)
Good evening my sweet ❤. Yeah, I'm sure you will do it oneday and I will be as proud of you as I am of your sister♡ Zianab♡,both of you deserve all the best.♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ Oh,♡ Noura ♡you are so a beautiful girl  and you have a beautiful heart❤❤, I will accept the crown that you made it with all love and it is the honor to put it on my head. As for flowers. Yeah , I love flowers a lot and especially the white and red type. For the trip, I love Italy too, umm, right,  we need to take a book guide with us, it's significant in abroad and definitely it will be a very interesting trip , and wherever you decide to take us, i am sure , it will be wonderful and interesting. As for China, yes I will take you with me and definitely , I will pay all cost of our trip and we will visit on our way all stunning places. But wait, we must take ♡Romantic love ♡ permission before we leave because she observes everything here and she will not allow for us to leave easily hhhhhhh . As for the idiom , bravoo my heroine,  you are a very diligent girl . This idiom is an amazing idiom   Thanks a lot for sharing it and it's nice to talk with you everyday ❤❤❤❤ my God grant you success
by (1.9k points)
Good morning my sweetie
?I longed you so much ,How's life sailing
Same here I'd like speak with you . hhhhhh no no no we not need her permission coz she will come with us :)
Today I read my book but I'm not finish it yet , really I don't know If I will finish it or no , when I read it hmmmm how can I  describe that   it take me to another world and Noura just be thinking and dive into the depths of her thoughts and her own sea . All of us has her / his own sea but it be different coz each one has another side to see the way in this life
240 Online Users
5 Guest 235 Member
Today Visits : 17786
Yesterday Visits : 79639
Total Visits : 54049604

3.3k questions

10.4k answers

14.1k comments

2.3m users

مرحبًا بك إلى Zamericanenglish Q&A، حيث يمكنك طرح الأسئلة وانتظار الإجابة عليها من المستخدمين الآخرين.
add