الملاحظات

I always advise anybody to look at the bright side 

There are a lot of bright sides of the delay of mr.Ibrahim, one of which is providing much time to involve myself into the language. I heard a lot of different tones of native speakers' voices, understood some fragments of grammar mr,Ibrahim did not teach by just watching movies and reading some books. I know it doesn't have this big effect on me, but it does have a noticeable effect on my fluency. I could pronounce some new phonemes such as "flap T" , "fast D" and the schwa which can be written in IPA as /ə/ and found in "continue" centered between "c" and ""n 

Another thing would never happen if there wasn't such a delay is that I started learning in English. I'm learning Photoshop now, and the instructor !speaks English in it

I know that we all miss mr.Ibrahim, but god has chosen a perfect decision that is supposed to be : hold up mr.Ibrahim for now, and let those students depend on their own. Or what god knows 

♥‿♥Thank you

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

by (1.9k points)
+2 votes

السلام عليكم ورحمه الله وبركاته 

For me I still in level two , I only finish 4 courses . I spend my time in learning when I get boring I try to learn another thing like read a new book or watch a movie  that could help me to improve my English skills especially my writhing  I know there are a lot of mistakes but I'm happy and proud cause instead of crying a bout my language and say every thing is hard I said to myself  keep going cause one day I'll get it . there is a magnificent Japanese quote  it said ' IF YOU AIM ,AIM AT THE STARS . SO IF YOU MISS YOU LAND ON THE MOON ' so I aim but I need a lot time to say if I miss or not to reach . Did you get it my bro . Oh yeah one more thing know I try to learn advance words I think it will help me to improve my language . I wanna reach to the stars not the moon . 

لست معكم في المستوى الثالث ولكن فقط علقت وكتبت جهه نظري في الموضوع لأني أرى كثييراً طلاب في المستوى الثالث ويشتكون من لغتهم الانجليزية . 

بالتوفيق لك أخي في حياتك العلمية و العملية .  

وشكراً .  

by (750 points)
That qoute is the extreme opposite of what Steve Jobs said, which is "Aim for the moon because if you miss, you may hit a star"
by (1.9k points)
السلام عليكم ورحمه الله وبركاته
OH , really
Hmmmm, if you think a deep thinking each of them is right coz Steve tell us to take step by step , but the Japanese tell us to take a far look and then take step by step in the end no one can lose if you look at the bright side .That seems like another plane in  your trip  . It just my opinion
by (750 points)
I think what Steve Jobs meant is
Aim for something big, and believe that if you miss, you will hit something bigger
94 Online Users
6 Guest 88 Member
Today Visits : 88732
Yesterday Visits : 87317
Total Visits : 56684023

3.3k questions

10.4k answers

14.1k comments

2.4m users

مرحبًا بك إلى Zamericanenglish Q&A، حيث يمكنك طرح الأسئلة وانتظار الإجابة عليها من المستخدمين الآخرين.
add