الملاحظات

Woow, it's been a long since last time

I really miss you guys, but now after the exams I'm back with a bucket load of fun idioms for you, roll up your sleeves and make sure you have a pen and paper and write things down

Green with envy

Just to be on the same wavelength, the word "envy" means: a feeling of discontented longing aroused by someone else's possessions, gifts, qualities or luck

If someone is green with envy they're really jealous of someone else's possessions

Don't tell anyone what you posses, people are always green with envy

Green light

If someone has green light, they have the permission to do something, just like when a traffic signal gives the cars the green light to let them get across

After finishing your homework, I'll give the green light to go out and play with your friend

Red herring

The word "herring" is a kind of fish that we eat on easter, typically one whose meat is salty and black, and not all the people love it, like this one

So, red herring is something unimportant

The investigators found a lot of red-herring evidence and couldn't find the murderer

That's it for today folks, hope I see you soon excited and eagre to know more

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

by (2.5k points)
+1 vote

Good afternoon 

How are you 

Greatyes

thanks for you effort  ❤️❤️❤️

Good luck ❤️⁦(✿^‿^)⁩ 

78 Online Users
11 Guest 67 Member
Today Visits : 3131
Yesterday Visits : 66284
Total Visits : 56127945

3.3k questions

10.4k answers

14.1k comments

2.4m users

مرحبًا بك إلى Zamericanenglish Q&A، حيث يمكنك طرح الأسئلة وانتظار الإجابة عليها من المستخدمين الآخرين.
add