الملاحظات

You've probably heard natives speak about things and you think that you understand them -in some sentences- but actually you don't

Today we're gonna shed some lights on those things to better understand native speakers when you talk\hear them talk

When someone gives another a present and they say

"You shouldn't have"

It kinda sounds interesting and weird, what does she mean by that, but in fact she means you didn't have to but you did because you love me

It's the best...... \ It's the most thing I love

One of the things that sound weird to anybody non-native that natives emphasize on a lot of things when talking about love or preferences, if you have an American friend you'll notice that they sometimes say "it's the best restaurant I've ever been to" and then the next day you go with them to another one and they say the same sentence to that restaurant, which sounds weird, you've just referred to another one yesterday as your best restaurant and now you changed your mind?

In fact they didn't really mean it was the best restaurant, they just meant they love it

I think that's it for today if you love this kind of content, please never  hesitate to inform me below

Thank you

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

by (1.2k points)
+1 vote

Good evening my bro 

Really interesting series and I like it 

So , Keep going in your series and don't hesitate in your choice of publishing post like yours 

Best luck yes

85 Online Users
5 Guest 80 Member
Today Visits : 30533
Yesterday Visits : 58014
Total Visits : 56019032

3.3k questions

10.4k answers

14.1k comments

2.4m users

مرحبًا بك إلى Zamericanenglish Q&A، حيث يمكنك طرح الأسئلة وانتظار الإجابة عليها من المستخدمين الآخرين.
add