الملاحظات

I think this topic has become really important because you need to accurately understand native speakers when they talk with you, because sometimes they say things that you don't understand or you think you made them out but in fact you completely got the wrong end of the stick

:First

If you "can't do something more" such as "can't agree more", "can't be happier", can't be better"

It means it's the peak of what you do, you agree totally, you're extremely happy, you're absolutely fantastic

And this is kind of the things that people completely misunderstand when hearing them

We waited in the restaurant forever

It means it took less than an hour, again like last time they always like to make mountains out of molehills

Let's meet up soon

Pleeeeeeze don't ask them when you should meet because they didn't literally mean it, as long as they did not mention a date to meet they meant that they really loved talking with you

Watch this

Here I hope you do as Guy did and never ask about the date, sometimes they say that without even taking your phone number ♥‿♥

Thank you for reading and

السلام عليكم ورحمه الله و بركاته

Please log in or register to answer this question.

2 Answers

by (1.2k points)
+2 votes

Hello my bro 

? How is it going 

It's really nice series and useful yes 

Keep going 

Best luck 

by (750 points)
Thanks a lot for your words
by (1.2k points)
You're welcome
Good luck ✌
by (110 points)
+2 votes

I really enjoyed the series. please, keep posting. And if you can provide clips to support the examples would be perfect. Thank you a million.

by (750 points)
I am so grateful that you loved it, but the part about clips... ok I'mma try but you know it's really hard to find a clip in some movie or YouTube video having the thing that I want
But I will do my best
by (110 points)
Thank you for your efforts you do. I guess I can help you there. There are two sites you can use to search for a particular phrases. I'll put their names, (youglish com) and (Getyarn io).
by (750 points)
Thank you so much for that
257 Online Users
12 Guest 245 Member
Today Visits : 65833
Yesterday Visits : 91456
Total Visits : 54018044

3.3k questions

10.4k answers

14.1k comments

2.3m users

مرحبًا بك إلى Zamericanenglish Q&A، حيث يمكنك طرح الأسئلة وانتظار الإجابة عليها من المستخدمين الآخرين.
add