الملاحظات

<!--[if gte mso 9]> <![endif]-->

I’ve got level 2, and also i know there are some information still not solid in my brain but it's not can get much worse now. By time it will be love me as long as I loved. And thanks a lot genius, Ibrahim, i trusted you so I‘ve wore to you now. And spoke exactly what you advise me.

this is a reap of your fruit champ , please if you can take a look if you can.

<!--[if gte mso 9]> Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE AR-SA <![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]> <![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0cm; mso-para-margin-right:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0cm; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:Arial; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} <![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]> <![endif]-->

<!--[if gte mso 9]> Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE AR-SA <![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]> <![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0cm; mso-para-margin-right:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0cm; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:Arial; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} <![endif]-->

Today, It’s not hard to acquire knowledge but it struggles people to make a practice chart for it.

In studying, a lot of people can know most of information about a subject. And it’s important to focus your efforts on when you have been studying the subject and make special notes for which are not easy to gain easily. Also making flash cards that will be great to catch some hard points, while make a revision on who you‘ve got studied in the past. Which lead us to make double sure about who offer the subject information, and its reputation among people in real life; instead, wasting time or save time. Knowing information about a subject, It is pretty easy nowadays but without playing with it to enough period, it will be like a thick vapor.

closed

1 Answer

by (2.5k points)
selected by
+1 vote

Best answer

السلام عليكم ورحمه الله وبركاته ❤️ 

Good afternoon ❤️ 

Eid Mubarak 

Congratulations .

God willing, you will reach higher than this soon and get to the third and fourth levels 

Good luck ❤️⁦(✿^‿^)⁩ 

by (18 points)
really you think so?
by (2.5k points)
Yeah, I am sure of that
by (18 points)
Why are you sure ?
89 Online Users
7 Guest 82 Member
Today Visits : 57539
Yesterday Visits : 75457
Total Visits : 55715195

3.3k questions

10.4k answers

14.1k comments

2.4m users

مرحبًا بك إلى Zamericanenglish Q&A، حيث يمكنك طرح الأسئلة وانتظار الإجابة عليها من المستخدمين الآخرين.
add