الملاحظات

The how-to-do-it alwayes comes to the person who believes he can do it

In the times you believe you will be succeed , you do it , you don't know how it happened,  but you did, but when you think you will fail,  believe me you will

I hope I will learn this lesson

*ملحوظة الكلام قد يبدو عميق لكن انا غير كده خالص ، فقد تعلمته من مستر ابراهيم
closed with the note: تمت الاجابة

6 Answers

by (671 points)
+2 votes
اجل اجمل جملة في موضوع اليوم عميقة جدا... نحن لا نتعلم القراءة فقط مع استاذ ابراهيم  بل نتعلم دروس تنفعنا في الحياة... بالتوفيق لك
by (310 points)
+3 votes
Yes, literally I liked these words ; they really touch u from the heart.

Yeah, I agree with u about the deepest way in writing ; I learned this too.
by (5 points)
+1 vote

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله 

I agree with the writer in some points ,and i remember you Mrs:Ibrahem Adel saying this quote”

it always seems impossible until it’s done 

nilson mandilla 

so! i wondering if this book is his book’! then suddenly comes to my mind your scene in the conversation course when you said: nope, that’s not it ,try  again :) 

i remember Nilsone Mandilla is not favorite to you:) ,you teache us that he’s racist, your scenes comes to my mind a lot ,your advice in my mind as it’s carved on the stone, you have strong influence on me also on a wide range of your students.

i like the encourage speech in the book, here’s some similar quote  

if dreaming little is”

dangerous,the cure for it  isn’t to dream less ,but to dream more .to dream all  the time.” 

“destroy the fear tha causes  you stay when you know you should leave”

on the other side i don’t like the stereotype of success these days ,Zero achievement nowadays is constitute a major problem , people afraid of their image, if they haven’t a big achievement or certificates, they turn a blind eyes to the fact: achievements in small things also. 

by (0 points)
I agree with you Debaj  
by (369 points)
0 votes

It's the best sentence I've ever heard, we all hare learn lessons for our life from him, not just to be readers or something else

??How can I thank our teacher 

I'm so grateful to be one of his students, I'm really proud of him

heart

by (122 points)
0 votes
All praise is due to allah the lord of the worlds that we advise and encourage each other  to achieve our dreams and become successful in our live

We can do anything just believe in ourselves

And I am really glad because that I am one from zamericanenglish family
by (196 points)
+1 vote
حرفيا! صحيح
65 Online Users
2 Guest 63 Member
Online Members
Today Visits : 17196
Yesterday Visits : 65116
Total Visits : 56207030

3.3k questions

10.4k answers

14.1k comments

2.4m users

مرحبًا بك إلى Zamericanenglish Q&A، حيث يمكنك طرح الأسئلة وانتظار الإجابة عليها من المستخدمين الآخرين.
add