الملاحظات

هذه محادثة لمحاولة ممارسة اللغة مع الآخرين. الموضوع هو الهوايات. تحدث عن هواياتك وكيف يمكنك تنفيذها. آمل أن تكون محادثة مفيدة. ملاحظة: يمنع ذكر الدين أو السياسة. هذه هي قواعد المنتدى بالتوفيق

هذه محادثة للمبتدئين يسمح استخدام العربي للضرورة 

closed with the note: تمت الاجابة

8 Answers

by (719 points)
+1 vote

مرحبا انا احمد لدينا جميعًا هوايات ولدينا وقت فراغ للقيام بها في اليوم. سوف نشارك هواياتنا المختلفة حتى نتمكن من الاستفادة منها جميعًا. غدا سنستعرض موضوع الغد. ضع الموضوع الذي تريد منا اختياره. سيتم اختيار الموضوع الحاصل على أكبر عدد من الأصوات.

by (502 points)
+1 vote
My hobby is reading

I love reading in a normal way, I like to spend my spare time reading novels

Is that what I should write it ????
by (719 points)
Yes, but try to tell us the details
by (502 points)
Okay
My hobby is reading, I loved reading when I was 11 years old, and I used to see my cousin’s daughter owns books and tell myself why I don’t own books? Then I told my family that I want books
Praise be to God they did not refuse and I have bought books. I completed my first book within 3 days, it was an achievement for me
At that time I decided to read a lot of books, and indeed I have read many books, most of them are novels
I like to spend my spare time reading books, and since we study online, when I feel that the class is boring, I start reading a book :)
This is better???
by (719 points)
+2 votes

My hobby is cycling I cycle every day for an hour Haha, I think recklessness in this sport is dangerous, as I was driving at 1,000 kilometers per hour and then hitting a taxi, but that didn't stop me from continuing

by (1.0k points)
+1 vote

Hobbies are activities you enjoy to do after a hard day or at any time. Each one of us has a hobby and it has been with them from childhood until now. There are many forms for hobbies like swimming, cooking, learning new things, playing sports etc. My best hobbies are reading, learning new languages and swimming.

On holidays, I practice learning new languages, reading and swimming and on the other days I only practice reading. Hobbies have really good effects on your life it can lower your blood pressure and reduce your stress . It also can simulate the blood circulation that helps you to focus while learning or working. If you have a hobby, try to improve your skills in it and if you don't have find the thing you regularly love to do and that will be your hobby.

I hope you liked this post and thanks a lot ☺️

by (719 points)
! Wow, you express yourself in simple words
I like it continue
by (719 points)
How did you get a reading habit
by (1.0k points)
Thanks a lot a  I promised that I'll make my words simple.
I love reading from my childhood and I wanted to improve my skills in it so , i tried to read simple books then I started to read stories and useful books
by (719 points)
wonderful continue
by (719 points)
+1 vote

I don't see any interaction on chat. Is it a bad ideasad

by (254 points)
+1 vote
My hobby is reading. I dedicate half an hour in the day to reading

I like reading novels and fictional stories
by (422 points)
+2 votes
Hi my name's Justina

I am 19 years old

My Hoppy is singing

I sing everywhere

Some people telling to me I have a nice voice but I am not sure about that

And I love listening to music
by (377 points)
+3 votes

السلام عليكم

سأكتب بالإنجليزية وأرجو التصحيح لي إن أخطأت :

hello everybody ; my name is Khadidja , i'm from Algeria ; i think that i have some hobbies may be strange ,but it's okay i love to singing with my sister ,i love read the Poetry , and i like learning too ...in the learn there is two kinds : learning languages ,and learning every thing possible whather i will use it or not , i just want to learn what i can in my short life ... be continued hahaha good luck for everybody .

by (1.0k points)
سأصاب بحالة من الاغماء أنقذوني هههه.
لماذا 29 كثير جدا.
ربنا يبارك في عمرك يا رب ❤️
by (377 points)
ههه اللهم آمين
وأنا صدمت مثلك حين عرفت ولكن ظنا مني بأنك من أخبرتها بذلك قلت لك في العشرين هههه لا ثقة فيها بعد اليوم , مع العلم أنها في مثل عمرك.
by (1.0k points)
هههه ستفقدين ثقتك في أختك بسببي سامحني الله. الله يبارك في عمركم يا رب وبالتوفيق في مسيرتك التعليمية يا رب ❤️.
لكن انا لا اعرف أختك فكيف تعرفني هي هل من الممكن ان تخبريني عنها؟
by (377 points)
لهذا قصة أخرى , فبالحديث عن أختي إنها من المشاركين في طليق و هنا ولكنني لا أستطيع إخبارك من هي لأنه سر هههه
ثم إنني و إياها كالقط والفأر وكالسمنة على العسل في آن واحد هههه لذا لاتقلقي .
دمت بخير عزيزتي .
by (1.0k points)
حسنا حبيبتي طالما سر لن أسأل مرة أخري وأتمني أنني لم أزعجك .
لكن فقط أبلغيها سلامي وان تخمن خطأ المرة القادمة لأني حقا اصبت بصدمة هههه.
دمت بأمان الله انت وهي دائما ❤️

3.3k questions

10.4k answers

14.1k comments

2.4m users

مرحبًا بك إلى Zamericanenglish Q&A، حيث يمكنك طرح الأسئلة وانتظار الإجابة عليها من المستخدمين الآخرين.
add