الملاحظات

My own analysis (Book Worm 01 [closed]

in bookworm
by (180 points)
+3 votes
Let's start analysing this magnificent book. And waiting for your opinions about it, my friends.

First the writer mentioned a definition of what success is and I think it's great  because it gathered most of the aspects of success.

After mentioning all of these merits about success, the writer said that this is the goal of all people and of course that's reasonable after all of that. Who doesn't want to be successful. However not many people reach this position.

Therefore the writer stated the way in which you can reach success according to a quotation mentioned in the Bible says Faith can move mountains. Moreover he stated the reason why not many people reach success according to this quotation. And that's good because he mentioned his opinion based on a religious book.

Then, he mentioned that the opinion of people saying that it's not enough to just think you can move a mountain without action. And here there's an important thing that we have to know. Of course belief generates the power you want in order to reach success, nevertheless. You still need something else. It's working. Decision itself isn't enough. You have to exert efforts as much as you can. So, we can say that it's an intimate association between decision and working.

And he concluded this part by saying this magnificent statement "the how-to-do-it always comes to the person who believes he can do it"

So, I can deduce from the first episode that the book's ideas are well-organized and each idea leads to the other in a sensible way.
closed

1 Answer

by (310 points)
selected by
+1 vote

Best answer
Well said bro

Yeah, I found  the author makes a great combination of words, emphasizing his idea of success by words from the Bible, which really makes his argument more strong.

Plus, he did speak about success in a way that gives u the power to move and make change in your life, telling u that the whole matter is in u ; once you believed in yourself, you can accomplish anything and be a great success.

So thanks for your detailed analysis. I liked it ; good luck bro .
by (180 points)
Thanks for your respectful opinion upon my analysis. I can't wait for the next episode because this course is very enthusiastic.
Best of luck to you.
by (310 points)
No need ✨
Yeah, true dat.
83 Online Users
5 Guest 78 Member
Today Visits : 44039
Yesterday Visits : 79065
Total Visits : 58007508

3.3k questions

10.4k answers

14.1k comments

2.4m users

مرحبًا بك إلى Zamericanenglish Q&A، حيث يمكنك طرح الأسئلة وانتظار الإجابة عليها من المستخدمين الآخرين.
add