الملاحظات

my reflection about today's chunk [closed]

in bookworm
by (4 points)
0 votes

Hey guys, I hope you feel great after watching today's episode.

well, in my opinion I think it was a great and important topic "success" we need some positive thoughts to start moving on in our long way of life, and when I said positive I don't mean any positive thoughts cuz not each positive thought will make sense in our minds, we need some logical positive thoughts to make sense and to give us the enough power and faith we need to start our long way. and our beloved teacher knew that, that's why he gave us this great book. anyway, I think the writer started his writing with a beautiful words took our minds in a tour to imagine about the future we all wish to have,  but the majority of us don't belief they could have it, after that beautiful tour  he started mention how we can get our goals of life. that way we can focus and give more attention to his writing. from this chunk I can say it's a great book and we'll have a great time reading it, in my opinion.

closed with the note: تمت الاجابة

1 Answer

by (14 points)
0 votes
I agree with that, also most of the folks here agree with that, good luck hadi
96 Online Users
8 Guest 88 Member
Today Visits : 40600
Yesterday Visits : 77194
Total Visits : 56464842

3.3k questions

10.4k answers

14.1k comments

2.4m users

مرحبًا بك إلى Zamericanenglish Q&A، حيث يمكنك طرح الأسئلة وانتظار الإجابة عليها من المستخدمين الآخرين.
add