لجعل المحتوي افضل وسماع لارائكم 

يمكنك ارسال تعليقك هنا في هذا لموضوع 

لكي يمكن متابعتكم بسهوله 

شكرا لكم 

وبالتوفيق للجميع
لمشاهدة الحلقة على youtube
للوصول الى صفحة القراءة
للوصول الى صفحة الترجمة

Please log in or register to answer this question.

217 Answers

by (1 point)
0 votes
First of all thank you Mr ibrahim, about the book's idea , i agree with the writer but he didn't go so deep to show us how to succes , true he defiened succes well and true that the first step is beleiving in our selves then the point that he didn't mention that we need to make daily efforts even it's tiny, there is a quote that says  : "it dosen't matter how slowly you go as long as you don't stop'

the how to do it comes when you make small efforts after being confeident in yourself
by (7 points)
0 votes
This topic was all about defining success and the power of belief. The Author merely emphasize that  if a human want to do something, whatever difficult it, is they can do it.

Overall I agree with the author that success begin when we believe of the possibility of achieving that purposes whatever they are and wherever you live and whoever you family.

I like the part where the author says"The how to do it comes to those who believe they can do it.....
by (1 point)
0 votes
كانت حلقة رائع

كما انه اعطتني دافع للتفكير للنجاح عن طريقة الثقة بنفس، لانه للأسف هناك فئة الناس لديهم القدر

للنجاح  لكن يفتقدون الثقة بانفسهم ، ولا نسسى ان الثقة بنفس  احد اهم العوامل الاساسية للنجاح في الحياة.

واخيراً

اشكر الاستاذ إبراهيم عادل

على هذا العمل رائع.
by (430 points)
0 votes
It was so useful , however we need (as I said before) transcription beside every new word that we will study , you know to carve IPA in our brains and to be highly professional at phonetics ,and  so on ....
by (0 points)
0 votes

هل راح نشاهد الاستاذ ابراهيم يفكر يدرس طلاب اون لاين عبر الديسكورد مثلا ؟

by (2 points)
0 votes
. First I wanna Thank you  Mr ibrahim for this book

I enjoyed this lesson because there was alot of posetive ideas inside it

.and I agree with writer for all his ideas about possibility  of Success

As you said "the how to do it comes to "

who believe that he can do it
by (5 points)
0 votes

I think that the success shouldn't be focusing only on the financial dreams , it must be moving  to do many good things in life , not just at your own life but to the society

by (430 points)
0 votes
Hi , Thanks for the highly professional content performed by you teacher !

Concerning my own opinion about the episode , well I will seperate it into two sections .. ,one about the episode and the other about the author idea ...

The episode: was wonderful ! And the content was way professional than ever ! Especially the old TV template I liked it ...one thing needed which is the fact that we need the transcription next to new words that we are going to study , in order to hunt two birds with one stone .

2-My opinion: I'm down with the writer, he said that belief is a significat element in reaching dreams ,yes I agree with him and you can move a mountain with that way , in contrast with superficial people that think it is impossible , due to their shallow view .... To sum up I would conclude this with that famous quote:Better things come to those who wait.."

That's all she wrote , and I hope thet you'll show up teacher we miss your joyful smile !
by (0 points)
0 votes
Thanks alot Mr/Ibrahim

I agree with the writer for many reasons .. firstly the believing can make impossible but that doesn't happen without work .. but i want to add idea success doesn't detrmined with matyrel things ..
by (0 points)
0 votes
I really like this book and I agree  with the writer ,but I think that the common forms of excusitis are not the same in my country Algeria ,the most common form of it is blaming the  state , people always say something like (we do not have our right and we can't achieve our goals in this country , I did everything I can but everything was against me ) and they fail in everything in their lives by this excuses
63 Online Users
10 Guest 53 Member
Today Visits : 11479
Yesterday Visits : 79639
Total Visits : 54043304

3.3k questions

10.4k answers

14.1k comments

2.3m users

مرحبًا بك إلى Zamericanenglish Q&A، حيث يمكنك طرح الأسئلة وانتظار الإجابة عليها من المستخدمين الآخرين.
add