لجعل المحتوي افضل وسماع لارائكم 

يمكنك ارسال تعليقك هنا في هذا لموضوع 

لكي يمكن متابعتكم بسهوله 

شكرا لكم 

وبالتوفيق للجميع
لمشاهدة الحلقة على youtube
للوصول الى صفحة القراءة
للوصول الى صفحة الترجمة

Please log in or register to answer this question.

217 Answers

by (4 points)
0 votes

First, I want to thank you too much for you efforts with us, making us  getting hange of many skills and hitting two birds with one stone by making this course.

Second, I agree with each word that has been said except this sentence " continually finding more real happiness and satisfaction from life " because the person who wants to success he meets a lot of obstacles and hardships in real life even after achieving his goals. 

The more hard you do for success, the better life you will get.
by (2 points)
0 votes
First of all, the book is so useful and I really enjoy reading and listening it, but I want you to know that most of us made some excuses, and then fixed this  problem, of course after trying and     reading, hearing about it from many sources, so most of us make mistakes, but a few of us correct it
by (0 points)
0 votes
I totally agree with the ideas presented in this episode.

I have a personal experience with a success story achieving a high score in TOEFL ibt test.

for many of my colleagues, it was impossible to get this high score from the fist attempt having this really hard test.

but for me, it was a big challenge and I have to go through.

It take me about seven month preparing for the test.

Finally, thanks to ALLAH, I did it and I " moved the mountain".
by (0 points)
0 votes
The episode has been great, and full of very good selected words and phrases. The idea of using discussion, and start to involve translation activities is  also great.

Notice,the papers scratching at the mike is little bit annoying.

Success for me, means being able to keep your mental health in different crises, and your courage facing challenges  . This could be achieved by asking allah for help, and believing in your abilities.

Think well of God  ,then go for material reasons.
by (0 points)
0 votes
انا مش بسمع كويس الكلمات بس بسمع عربي كويس ابدأ بي ايه من قضلك
by (0 points)
0 votes
Yes definitely I approve what the writer said
by (0 points)
0 votes
Today's reading contained a message of a great significance that i personally need to apply in my life .How to have solid belief that you can reach the top. I learned that the How to do it is inevitable when when you have the substantial belief .People reach the top and develop by believing they can do and they do. If you don't have a strong belief and self confidence nothing or none would help you except yourself, we are ourselves doctors .Thank you a bunch Mr Ibraheem for recommending such great book i am excited to the next  reading and to know the title of the book so i can read it all.
by (0 points)
0 votes
?What does wish into mean
by (15 points)
0 votes
Amazing
by (0 points)
0 votes
رائعة جدا والاجمل انها قصيرة لكن لدي سؤال استاذ ابراهيم هل استطيع ان اعتمد على هذا الكورس من ناحية الاستماع والقراءة والكتابة لانه يبدو جيدا لجميع الكورسات ام انتظر الجديد
80 Online Users
6 Guest 74 Member
Today Visits : 9960
Yesterday Visits : 75457
Total Visits : 55667660

3.3k questions

10.4k answers

14.1k comments

2.4m users

مرحبًا بك إلى Zamericanenglish Q&A، حيث يمكنك طرح الأسئلة وانتظار الإجابة عليها من المستخدمين الآخرين.
add