لجعل المحتوي افضل وسماع لارائكم 

يمكنك ارسال تعليقك هنا في هذا لموضوع 

لكي يمكن متابعتكم بسهوله 

شكرا لكم 

وبالتوفيق للجميع
لمشاهدة الحلقة على youtube
للوصول الى صفحة القراءة
للوصول الى صفحة الترجمة

Please log in or register to answer this question.

217 Answers

by (2 points)
+1 vote
I totally agree with the text

It,s right that so many people have bookful alibis to stop growing up,and start their way to succeed

(Iam too busy to read books) ( My poor health stops me from exercising ) and go on.....

Sadly,our regions especially have this bad mindset

This denoted mindset also in the advanced countries

But it,s less happened there

Note: l hope to try to hide the cover of the book,please
by (6 points)
+1 vote
About one year ago, I have made a decision to get TOEFL certification. I bought books and started reading hard, but unfortunatly i didn't achieve a progress in my level. Then i became wondering  What wrong with me? Why can't i remember quickly? Am i not  smart enough to get this issue done? I felt frustrated, until i install the app of zAmericanEnglish. Thanks alot. I would soon after of being a victim of failure of excusitis.  n
by (6 points)
+1 vote
The subject of the episode was really interesting. It reminded me about one year ago, i have made a decision to get TOEFL certification. I bought books and started reading hard, but unfortunatly i did not achieve any progress in my level. I began wondering. What wrong with me? Why can't i remember quickly? Am i smart enough to get this issue done? I felt frustrated,until i installed the app of zAmericanEnglish. It inspired me to go ahead and get my self confident back again, otherwise I would soon after become a victim of excusitis.
by (18 points)
0 votes
راااااااائع
by (6 points)
0 votes
في البدايه احب اشكر الاستاذ ابراهيم عادل اتعلمت منه كتير سواء كان انجليزي او غيره

بالنسبه لحلقة دوده الكتب

انا لست متفقه ابدا مع الكاتب في تعريف النجاح

النجاح بالنسبة لي هو أن تستطيع أن تنجز ما عليك اليوم أي انك تحدد لنفسك مهام تقوم بها اليوم من قراءه كتاب و متابعة كورس ألي اخره فإذا أنجزت ما عليك فعله اليوم تكون قد نجحت. النجاح بالنسبة لي ليس المال . ان النبي كان يتعوذ من الفقر وأنا اتفق معه في financial security ولكن ان تنظر دائما انه عليك ان تصبح غنيا هذا يزيد الضغط عليك

وشعاري ف الحياه هو (اجتهد في ما تحب وستجد المال هو الذي سيأتي لك)

اختكم في الله :نعمه زكريا

من مصر
by (1 point)
0 votes

the episode was very clear and useful, and sharing it with us make the course more useful.

finally, excuse me for me week English

by (0 points)
0 votes
The how-to-do-it always comes to the person who believes he can do it.

I like this part

Thanks a lot mr Ibrahim
by (2 points)
0 votes
I liked these episode so much.
by (5 points)
0 votes
I believe success is money and happiness combined together. If you miss one of  .then you are not successful. Success if being able to enjoy life
by (7 points)
0 votes
It was a great lesson and a great book. What i liked the most about this text is when the author emphasize that you can achieve whatever you want by the power of belief.
73 Online Users
9 Guest 64 Member
Today Visits : 58267
Yesterday Visits : 70143
Total Visits : 56116814

3.3k questions

10.4k answers

14.1k comments

2.4m users

مرحبًا بك إلى Zamericanenglish Q&A، حيث يمكنك طرح الأسئلة وانتظار الإجابة عليها من المستخدمين الآخرين.
add