لجعل المحتوي افضل وسماع لارائكم 

يمكنك ارسال تعليقك هنا في هذا لموضوع 

لكي يمكن متابعتكم بسهوله 

شكرا لكم 

وبالتوفيق للجميع
لمشاهدة الحلقة على youtube
للوصول الى صفحة القراءة
للوصول الى صفحة الترجمة

Please log in or register to answer this question.

217 Answers

by (2 points)
0 votes
Through reading this part of the book we can say that everyone has his own definition of success that make him happy and satisfied

I totally agree with the author especially when he sad that the how to do appears for the ones who thinks that they can do it

We all wish being successful but just few people make it a reality, why? Because before wishing and hoping, they know that they can be their and imagine themselves achieving their goals.

The value of someone don't resume in the projects on his head but with the ones that he really do

As we see at the beginning of every year we saw many people prepares their new year resolutions but no one of them really achieve them all, they just remain in their notebook ...but successful people maybe have juste one or two specific goals that they even don't need to write them because they are graved between their eyes with a powerful energy to achieve them all
by (0 points)
0 votes

I agree with the writer, I believe that if you want to achieve your dreams, you should have faith and confidence in yourself that you can achieve them.

At that moment, the universe will do everything to achieve your dreams.

by (0 points)
0 votes
This book is amazing ,I can tell from the first chapter and this  one ,it just gets better and better

The writer descs  very important topic and he makes it very clear  

He news what he talking about,at first he spoke about success and now about how to avoid failure

Wich  gives you all you need to go forward to achieve your goals and you now your self when you make excuses

Which may help you to avoid that

And it make me realise how important it is to now your self

You might doing something destroy you and you don't even notice

Thank you so much Mr.Ibrahim for everything you've done for us❤
by (0 points)
0 votes
I think success is the best thing in life , to have a target and you try to get it ,that help you to feel happines like now I am very proud I can join this converstation instead I was one year ago , that is the success
by (0 points)
0 votes

This is a wanderful subject to discuss. for me, success require trust on ourselve, sucrifice, have a  planning, priorities the tasks, bieng discipline also patient as possible as we cant because it takes time.            

by (0 points)
0 votes

First of all, I would like to express my gratitude to our great teacher, Ibrahim Adel, for all his efforts and knowledge that he has dedicated to our learning and gaining wisdom. I cannot find the words to thank you because you have been a significant factor in my personal transformation.

Regarding the book, I see that the author focuses on one aspect of success, which is belief and taking steps based on that belief by observing people who have already succeeded. Then, the way to achieve it will become apparent, and you'll see the other steps to reach the top. However, I disagree with the author; this is not the only thing you need. It's essential to consider the other side of the coin, which involves accepting pain and knowing how to deal with it. This could include family problems, personal challenges, failure, and more. You can't achieve success until you address all aspects of the coin, which are belief and accepting the pain that comes with that belief

by (0 points)
0 votes
I agree with the writer, i think he described success exactly. If you want to move a mountain, believe in yourself and take an action then you will do it .
84 Online Users
8 Guest 76 Member
Today Visits : 22758
Yesterday Visits : 79639
Total Visits : 54054570

3.3k questions

10.4k answers

14.1k comments

2.3m users

مرحبًا بك إلى Zamericanenglish Q&A، حيث يمكنك طرح الأسئلة وانتظار الإجابة عليها من المستخدمين الآخرين.
add