الملاحظات

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاتهheart 

اصحاب المستوى الثانى اوالثالت اقترح انكم تقوموا بطرح اسئله للمبتدئين او عمل أفكار من تجاربكم لكى نستفيد mail 

closed with the note: تمت الأجابة

6 Answers

by (75 points)
+2 votes
I agree

And I propose to use sometimes English instead of Arabic
by (253 points)
يكون أفضل طبعا ^ ^
by (120 points)
+3 votes
Why not

I will do that
by (671 points)
+3 votes

I agree with you

Nice idea ... Good luck everyone laughlaugh

by (1.5k points)
+3 votes

نورت الموقع يا خوخة

بالفعل يوجد العديد من الأسئلة خاصة بالمستوى الأول.

وإن شاء الله سيكون فيه المزيد من الأسئلة. 

بالتوفيق الدائم لك عزيزتي♡

by (751 points)
edited by
+3 votes
The best idea. That truth we should help the people who need help, because all of us have a personal experience and that's way we could help Mr Ibrahim. Also we reduce the amount of same questions . Thank you to shed light on this important topic.
by (1.3k points)
edited by
That’s true not truth
People who need help not helping
by (751 points)
What's the wrong?? There's nothing called you should say this or that because the language is more flexible than we think .All l said was acceptable grammatically . The word truth equals true and a lot of examples Mr Ibrahim gave us in Second level and third level.  The important thing there's something called Gerund from it we derive the noun.    I hope you studied these courses.  YOU can  ensure  the videos by yourself.  In the second level { They are conversation and grammar. THANKS A Lot .
by (1.3k points)
I apologize for replying back to your comment! I didn’t mean to incorrect you !
Yes I do know about gerund and I already watched the video that you are talking about, but in this case we don’t use gerund after verb  
need, people who need helping, doesn’t sound right at all! And you can surch for it
 Of course you can use either true or the truth because we usually use the article (the) with the word truth since there is only one truth.
Anyway! I am sorry for that, and this going be my last reply! Have a good one !
by (751 points)
edited by
I appreciate your advice and l am glad When someone corrects me . I understand you . You mean there are eight verbs don't accept to come after them is Gerund and one of them is { Need } Thanks for your benefit response to remind me . I'm sorry if l bother you have a wonderful time. Because that way to correct each other the language becomes more  logical. I apologise again.
by (1.3k points)
It’s Ok! you don’t have to apologize! Have a great day.
by (1.3k points)
+1 vote

As you all know, the best way to improve any language is practice! Unfortunately we can’t practice speaking and listening on the website, however, we can practice writing as well as reading, so let’s write our questions and comments in English! And we can correct each other mistakes!

Please feel free to correct my mistakes!

by (751 points)
edited by
Thanks a lot for your kindness treatment
 What you said is really true there's nothing we can do it about this. But we have a great way to practice and improve our writing skills  that way we can know what we master and what's point we need to develop it.   I want to thank you to correct my mistakes because they are stuck in my mind.  Have a day fulls of achievements.
68 Online Users
8 Guest 60 Member
Today Visits : 66168
Yesterday Visits : 83611
Total Visits : 57532460

3.3k questions

10.4k answers

14.1k comments

2.4m users

مرحبًا بك إلى Zamericanenglish Q&A، حيث يمكنك طرح الأسئلة وانتظار الإجابة عليها من المستخدمين الآخرين.
add