الملاحظات

International Women's Day [closed]

in الاستفسارات العامه
by (751 points)
+2 votes
On the occasion of this important day . Happy Women's Day. We are proud to be women . If we see a woman is being insulted we should not stand still instead of that we should help and look after each other. No one will respect us if we don't. The sophisticated community depends on good virtues and also of its members. If we are women or men we should master the respectful language and learn how to accept this fact everyone has free speech. We have incredible abilities as we are women because we can change the world. We should be dreamers and achievers in the same time and share our achievements and celebrate . The community needs a woman and a man they know the first love is to wear kindness and beautiful treatment in our thoughts and actions. I will wrap up here with this spectacular quote ..Naguin Mahfouz once Said { Who understimate the capabilities of women l hope his childhood restored without a woman}. Each year And you're passionate and achieve our goals .  Genius women build genius generation.❤❤❤
closed

1 Answer

by (1.2k points)
selected by
+1 vote

Best answer
Wonderful my dear

I like it

Thanks for this information about the rights of women in society and their great roles in it as an independent women

Good luck for you and all
by (721 points)
For this information :)

Information is uncountable
by (1.2k points)
I know this
But , I always make a mistake when I write on the keyboard. So, I need more practices in order to avoid this problem because I used not to write on the keyboard
Thanks for making me to pay attention to this
by (751 points)
My pleasure sweetie. I am glad this article is admired by you. I hope to become your days and times full of achievements and joy. Of course you know the Polish scientist is Marie Curie. She was the first person and only person to win a Noble Prize twice. I wish this information it's beneficial to you.
by (1.2k points)
Yeah, I know this
And thanks a lot for your beautiful words and I wish you too days and times full of happiness and achievements
Good luck my dear and my God grant you success ❤❤
by (751 points)
Thanks again for this kindness. Allah give you what you want and what you do for it.  I hope all beautiful things in your success road.❤❤❣
96 Online Users
1 Guest 95 Member
Online Members
Today Visits : 24042
Yesterday Visits : 72522
Total Visits : 57908663

3.3k questions

10.4k answers

14.1k comments

2.4m users

مرحبًا بك إلى Zamericanenglish Q&A، حيث يمكنك طرح الأسئلة وانتظار الإجابة عليها من المستخدمين الآخرين.
add