لجعل المحتوي افضل وسماع لارائكم 

يمكنك ارسال تعليقك هنا في هذا لموضوع 

لكي يمكن متابعتكم بسهوله 

شكرا لكم 

وبالتوفيق للجميع
لمشاهدة الحلقة على youtube
للوصول الى صفحة القراءة
للوصول الى صفحة الترجمة

Please log in or register to answer this question.

217 Answers

by (47 points)
+2 votes
It was a great episode. I enjoyed it very .much.Thanks for your effort
by (38 points)
+3 votes
Reading is my best favorite hobby,but I tried to read in english and failed.May be the chosen book wasn't suitable for my level or i wasnt patient enough to proceed the reading.But really with Mr Adel every thing is compleyely different.Everything is more easy and interesting.The coice of the book also provided me by positive power to succed and try to move the mountains by beliveing I can do with Mr Adel who helps us in how to do.Thanks a lot >
by (3 points)
+3 votes
اكتر من رائع هو دة الكورس اللي كنت مستنيه جزاك الله خير

فاضل كورس الافلام ويبقى فل الفل ياباشا
by (5 points)
+3 votes

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله 

I agree with the writer in some points ,and i remember you Mrs:Ibrahem Adel saying this quote”

it always seems impossible until it’s done 

nilson mandilla 

so! i wondering if this book is his book’! then suddenly comes to my mind your scene in the conversation course when you said: nope, that’s not it ,try  again :) 

i remember Nilsone Mandilla is not favorite to you:) ,you teache us that he’s racist, your scenes comes to my mind a lot ,your advice in my mind as it’s carved on the stone, you have strong influence on me also on a wide range of your students

i like the encourage speech in the book, here’s some similar quote  

if dreaming little is”

dangerous,the cure for it  isn’t to dream less ,but to dream more .to dream all  the time.” 

“destroy the fear tha causes  you stay when you know you should leave”

on the other side i don’t like the stereotype of success these days ,Zero achievement nowadays is constitute a major problem , people afraid of their image, if they haven’t a big achievement or certificates, they turn a blind eyes to the fact: achievements in small things also. 

by (3 points)
+3 votes
جيد جدا
by (3 points)
+3 votes
السَلٱمٌ عـَلـْيگمّ-ۈرحـْمّـٌة ٱللـّہ ﯙبُرگـّاتہ انا شكركت بمسابقت طليق بس كيف فيني اعرف أإأذأإأ قيلت طلبي او لا
by (3 points)
+3 votes
It was an amazing episode,but the speed of speaking was really fast I think maybe this better for us to get used to like this .speed
by (97 points)
+3 votes

الحلقة الأولى رائعة. أحببتها.heart

by (197 points)
edited by
+3 votes
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

كورس راقي جدا وممتع

الحلقة كانت جميلة وشيقة

انا فهمت الحلقة  كلها تقريبا رغم اني بالكاد بدأت المستوى الثاني  

بعض الكلمات والاديومز فهمتها من السياق لكن في المجمل شايف اني اقدر اتابع الكورس الرائع ده بأريحيه

صراحة انا في حيرة اتابع الكورس الجميل ده ولا اصبر لغاية ما اخلص المستوى الثاني

كل التحية والتقدير للأستاذ الفاضل إبراهيم عادل  جزاك الله خير الجزاء ونفعك بعلمك وعملك في الدارين
by (721 points)
لازم تشاهد الكورسات بالترتيب

ولن يختفي الكورس إن شاء الله
by (197 points)
متشكر جدا جدا على النصيحة نورتي
الفكرة أنا مش قلقان أن الكورس يتحذف
الفكرة أنا فعليا مستوعبه جدا وبجاهد نفسي أن لا تتخطى الترتيب
لأني بالفعل قادر على اجتياز اختبار المستوى الثاني بما لدي
لكن أنا في الأساس قررت الدراسة مع مستر إبراهيم عشان اخد منهج متميز كامل من الأساس للقمة

وشكرا مجددا
by (14 points)
+3 votes

Nice sentence

Success means freedom:freedom from worries, fears, frustrations and failure

63 Online Users
1 Guest 62 Member
Online Members
Today Visits : 19668
Yesterday Visits : 77241
Total Visits : 57644021

3.3k questions

10.4k answers

14.1k comments

2.4m users

مرحبًا بك إلى Zamericanenglish Q&A، حيث يمكنك طرح الأسئلة وانتظار الإجابة عليها من المستخدمين الآخرين.
add