لجعل المحتوي افضل وسماع لارائكم 

يمكنك ارسال تعليقك هنا في هذا لموضوع 

لكي يمكن متابعتكم بسهوله 

شكرا لكم 

وبالتوفيق للجميع
لمشاهدة الحلقة على youtube
للوصول الى صفحة القراءة
للوصول الى صفحة الترجمة

Please log in or register to answer this question.

217 Answers

by (169 points)
+2 votes
النص كان في غاية الروعة وكلام الكاتب صحيح ولكنه أغفل نقطة هامة هو الرضا بما تملك ... فالوصول إلى الأفضل سباق لا ينتهي ابدا مهما كنت أفضل هنالك افضل منك دائما وهكذا .. إلى ما لا نهاية ...
by (331 points)
+2 votes
I did Care for the lesson thapassage of success made me so  it iexicted but the video was so      short
by (2 points)
+2 votes

I really like listening and reading motivational speech,because we are all human being, we all have bad moments and this makes us thinking in a pessimistic way.There is a quote in french that says"if we want , we can".We have to find what we want from this life, what we really want, and this will push us to reach the top rungs.  

by (-3 points)
+2 votes
درس ولا اروع الله يوفقكم جميعا يا رب العالمين ما شاء الله عليكم الله يجعل هدا المجهود الدي تبدلونه معنا في ميزان حسناتكم اضعافا مضاعفة والله الكلمات لن توفي حقكم
by (2 points)
+2 votes
the episode was great

I agree with the author some sentences but he didn't mention real definition of success
by (2 points)
+2 votes

The topic is very great and gives us a motivation to face the life with its challenges. Thank you for your efforts

I want to ask if there is another part of this topic. 

by (2 points)
+2 votes

Thank you very much Mri. Ibrahim  for this course, I really like it and it is very  interesting course to read motivation, useful and good book. It is first time to me to read book in English and I fel good with that, I like it thank you again .

for this book, its very interesting, and i want to read more about it, i will wait the next episodes inshallah 

by (272 points)
+2 votes
I fully agree with the writer. because I think  if you want to success in anything in your live ,first you must believe in yourself .Second trust your dreams and you can achieve it ,simply  always remember that "how to do it always comes to the person who believes he can do it
by (97 points)
+2 votes

The first episode of this course was great, I really liked to listen to our teacher reading.

To tell the truth, this is not the first time I listen to audiobooks in YouTube, I have  listened to numerous novels before, I understood what was said, but I didn't try to translate it.

It feels good to make an effort and try to translate something, share it with others and have their feedbacks.

I hope Mr Brahim would have some time to give us his feedbacks too. Even though I know that he doesn't have much time.

by (11 points)
+2 votes
حلقة ممتعة لكني لم افهم كل الكلمات

لكنها خطوة ممتازة وجهود مباركة ان شاء الله
59 Online Users
3 Guest 56 Member
Today Visits : 69918
Yesterday Visits : 87502
Total Visits : 57452733

3.3k questions

10.4k answers

14.1k comments

2.4m users

مرحبًا بك إلى Zamericanenglish Q&A، حيث يمكنك طرح الأسئلة وانتظار الإجابة عليها من المستخدمين الآخرين.
add