لجعل المحتوي افضل وسماع لارائكم 

يمكنك ارسال تعليقك هنا في هذا لموضوع 

لكي يمكن متابعتكم بسهوله 

شكرا لكم 

وبالتوفيق للجميع
لمشاهدة الحلقة على youtube
للوصول الى صفحة القراءة
للوصول الى صفحة الترجمة

Please log in or register to answer this question.

217 Answers

by (97 points)
+2 votes
السلام عليكم،

فهمت أن هذا الكورس هو بداية الطريق نحو الترجمة.

لذا أود أن أستفسر، إن كانت هناك حلقات أخرى لإعطاء نصائح حول عملية الترجمة، و ليس فقط أخذ النصوص و ترجمتها و الإنتقال إلى نص آخر.
by (120 points)
+1 vote

It was very full of vocabulary

I enjoyed my understanding of the text without the need for translation 

it's Like a heavy meal

Conclusion

If you believe in yourself, you will achieve what you want

by (5 points)
reshown by
+3 votes
السلام عليكم

just wanted to let u know that what u r doing right here has gone well beyond being educational, as its changing people's life too, at least talking about my self; as i fell victim to dozens of negative thoughts been shared by surrounding people; things like...." its late man come on dun waste time ", "just let is go and accept it " .....i have wasted so many years listening to all of those ruining voices, but thankfully i bumped into your channel and i have watched some of your videos and it made me change the way i think to become a better person.....please admns pass this message to Mr Ibrahim as this is the only available way to say thank you
by (-3 points)
+2 votes
This episode is great and I think the content is supported by life experience.
by (751 points)
+2 votes
Greeting people. I am in third level but l just want to make sure of the rule of auxiliary verbs we put them before the noun, Adjective, Number, Pronouns,  so if we say {The artist is and complete them name} or l say directly the name. Because l discussed this with someone Said if we mention the name what's the benefit from using {Is_Am_Are}. The correct sentence we should say {The writer is Mark Twain} Because after is{Mark } and that's a noun. thank you for your helping if you reply me .
by (752 points)
مساء الخير :
لو  حضرتك عاوز تعرف الرد علي سؤالك  (عن قاعدة الأفعال المساعدة ) ممكن تطرحه بالمنتدي والزملاء هيسعدوك ..
وهتفهم أكثر ... بالتوفيق ...
by (2 points)
+2 votes
Great start
by (2 points)
+2 votes
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته. شكرا جزيلا لك استاذ ابراهيم وشكرا لكل من ساهم ويساهم في هذا العمل الرائع والراقي. فيما يخص درس الترجمة فهو لا يقل اهمية عن باقي الدروس.وبالنسبة لي فقد اتى  في وقته. لانه في الجامعة يعطونك قطعة بالانجليزي وتقوم بترجمتها للعربي او العكس. آسفة على  الاطالة وشكرا مرة أخرى.
by (2 points)
+2 votes
رائعة جدا  نتمنى لو نستطيع تحميل النص الصوتي
by (2 points)
+2 votes
As we  know Mr Ibrahim,it is excellence episode
by (2 points)
+2 votes
It was really right. When the person has faith in his ability to do some thing and start working in every thing become easy gradually.
73 Online Users
2 Guest 71 Member
Online Members
Today Visits : 10132
Yesterday Visits : 86875
Total Visits : 57229745

3.3k questions

10.4k answers

14.1k comments

2.4m users

مرحبًا بك إلى Zamericanenglish Q&A، حيث يمكنك طرح الأسئلة وانتظار الإجابة عليها من المستخدمين الآخرين.
add