لجعل المحتوي افضل وسماع لارائكم 

يمكنك ارسال تعليقك هنا في هذا لموضوع 

لكي يمكن متابعتكم بسهوله 

شكرا لكم 

وبالتوفيق للجميع
لمشاهدة الحلقة على youtube
للوصول الى صفحة القراءة
للوصول الى صفحة الترجمة

Please log in or register to answer this question.

217 Answers

by (4 points)
+2 votes
Thank you so much
by (8 points)
+2 votes
الكورس قمة . اتفق مع الكاتب .فعلا النجاح هو التغلب على الصعوبات النفسيه بدرجه الاولى والظروف المحيطه بنا لتحقيق حلمك .النحاج لا يعني فقط النجاح المادي .اكبر نجاح هو الرضا و اعتزازك بنفسك وتقبلها والعمل على تطويرها علميا وتقافيا و تم ماديا .للاسف نحنا ف مجتمعنا العربي خصيصنا مؤمنون بشخصيه سندريلا وننتظر الفرج بمعجزه ينقدنا من الكمية التخلف الموجود  بهد الحاله انتظارنا لن ينتهي  ك انتظار سندريلا للامير .التغيير يبدا بالنفس  .لايغير الله بقوم حتى يغيروا ما بانفسهم .الكورس رائع .من اول هدفي الوصول لقراءة كتب بالانجليزيه واليوم يوم تاريخي بالنسبة لي .قد تجسد حلمي .شكرا استاذ  عادل ابراهيم جزاء الله كل خير ترضاه
by (8 points)
+2 votes
في قول الكاتب ان تؤمن ان لك القدره على تحريك جبل ستفعلها .مدكوره عنا  لاحد الصحابه رضوان الله عليهم .قال ان توقن بالله حق يقين انك ستحرك الجبل ستفعلها .لا احفظ الحديت حرفيا ولكنه الفكرة نفسها تماما
by (2 points)
+2 votes
It was an amazing topic. Of course I'm agree with the writer.

Everyone can defind success by his own perspective, for me success is to spend your time and effort at things that can lead you to  your goals, furthermore you should believe in your self.
by (2 points)
+2 votes
I completely concur with the author on this truly inspirational text and would like to state the fact that deep faith can move and even create new mountains. That's tracible to the indubitable fact that immediately after believing, rigorous work along with constant conscientiousness is done because one has already become certain about its significance. Is this right?
by (2 points)
+2 votes
السلام عليكم ورحمه الله وبركاته

Mr ibrahim I really appreciate your efforts like the idea of book worm,may allah save you and the whole team
by (2 points)
+2 votes
There are no words to describe how wonderful it was. ❤️

Thank you my great teacher

I am still enthusiastic for the next. episode
by (2 points)
+2 votes
It was quite fit suject as a beginning of a new course

And I agree with  the major of what was written

Thanks for your all efforts
by (1 point)
+1 vote
Thanks for this episode

Really I am useful from it
by (3 points)
+1 vote

I am glad to read a passage about success which is the most important thing in our life. The passage gives us several and different meanings for this concept.  One of the  meanings that I admired is the ability to be happy and ..satisfied although of problems we struggle

I also see that being peaceful and helpful with all people from different cultures .and background is pertaining to success.

48 Online Users
12 Guest 36 Member
Today Visits : 20176
Yesterday Visits : 53753
Total Visits : 56263722

3.3k questions

10.4k answers

14.1k comments

2.4m users

مرحبًا بك إلى Zamericanenglish Q&A، حيث يمكنك طرح الأسئلة وانتظار الإجابة عليها من المستخدمين الآخرين.
add