لجعل المحتوي افضل وسماع لارائكم 

يمكنك ارسال تعليقك هنا في هذا لموضوع 

لكي يمكن متابعتكم بسهوله 

شكرا لكم 

وبالتوفيق للجميع
لمشاهدة الحلقة على youtube
للوصول الى صفحة القراءة
للوصول الى صفحة الترجمة

Please log in or register to answer this question.

217 Answers

by (3 points)
+1 vote
حلقه رائعه كالعاده حضرتك انسان نافع للناس وانا حترمك كثيرا وعتبرك قدوه بالنسبالي

تستمر
by (1 point)
+1 vote
Really,  great effort, Mr. Ibrahim. My words can't help me to express my grateful to you, but let me say that you are a man in a time has a few men.
by (1 point)
+1 vote
Greetings, first all thanks to you Mr Ibrahim for your efforts and for everything

I agree with the writer on things and disagree in othersA Agreement:-

1- when he said "Success means freedom: freedom from worries, fears, frustrations, and failure"

It's a big true that when i achieve many things during my day ,i feel freedom

Disagreement:-

When he said "The how-to-do-it always comes to the person who believes he can do it"

Many of us (young people) believes they can do everything and achieve whatever it is

But the difference here (the action I'll do step by step to be a successful person)

Finally thanks a lot
by (-4 points)
+1 vote

Success is not only about reaching the top rungs , success is about happiness while doing . Even in failure there is success of not giving up . 

by (1 point)
+1 vote
رائعه ومميزة
by (10 points)
+1 vote
It was a greate epsode I've learned a lot of words and sentences
by (310 points)
0 votes

Hi there ♥️

Honestly, it was a brilliant episode ;I truly liked it.

For me, people who always talk on and on and on, get on my nerves cause they are doing nothing but talking about very silly excuses.  And believe me, I had an experience once with those people, they don't just give excuses for everything happening to them, they somehow leave an impact on u that everything is just against u or life is unfair and many of that stuff. As a result, if u don't stop that and stay away, you became like those people. 

So finally giving excuses and just talking are so pretty easy, but doing things, fighting, using all u have whatever it 's to help yourself move forward  are so hard. That' s why we identify those people as a success, for they simply broke any barriers in their way.

Thank u so much Dr Ibrahim ❤️ 

You're always giving us the opportunity to get out  of our shells, expressing ourselves and our opinions.

Thanks again ♥️

And this episode reminds me of a very beautiful quote that I always put  it infront of me , 

"When everything seems to be against u, remember that the airplane takes off the wind not with it." Henry Ford

I can see how this quote is strongly related to today's episode. 

by (6 points)
+1 vote

To be honest , that book was the most book I liked from the beginning and I agree with writer in which that there is nothing impossible , and if want to achieve something with belief , you will reach it .

by (117 points)
+1 vote

Gorgeous, just like u 

by (1 point)
+1 vote
الفقرة كانت رائعة سواء من حيث المفردات الجديدة أو من حيث القدرة على فهم النص..

المستوى المتقدم غالبا سيسهل عليهم الفهم من القراءة الأولى .. أما المستوى المتوسط ربما يصعب عليهم الفهم قليلا ولكن قراءة النص أكثر من مرة سيزيد قدرتهم على الفهم..

هناك جمل وعبارات سهلة للمستوى المتوسط ولكن المفردات المخصصة للمستوى المتقدم تساهم في تحفيز المستوى المتوسط لاثراء محصولهم اللغوي كما هو المستوى المتقدم.

جزاك الله خيرا استاذ ابراهيم
68 Online Users
6 Guest 62 Member
Today Visits : 40332
Yesterday Visits : 65116
Total Visits : 56230144

3.3k questions

10.4k answers

14.1k comments

2.4m users

مرحبًا بك إلى Zamericanenglish Q&A، حيث يمكنك طرح الأسئلة وانتظار الإجابة عليها من المستخدمين الآخرين.
add