لجعل المحتوي افضل وسماع لارائكم 

يمكنك ارسال تعليقك هنا في هذا لموضوع 

لكي يمكن متابعتكم بسهوله 

شكرا لكم 

وبالتوفيق للجميع
لمشاهدة الحلقة على youtube
للوصول الى صفحة القراءة
للوصول الى صفحة الترجمة

Please log in or register to answer this question.

217 Answers

by (42 points)
+4 votes
شي فوق الممتاز واتمني اضافه التحدث بالصوت لمناقشه الموضوع
by (25 points)
edited by
+4 votes
Wow, what an amazing text.

Just reading it makes you feel power.

but I think I have a different opinion and point about success

Success is not just about having a good job and high-income brackets as the writer mentioned, but having a good wife, and having a family is also success.

I have a wonderful home,  a good job, I reached the top rungs, I have my own financial security and at night I sleep alone because my wife and I didn't get along, I couldn't save our marriage, can you call me a successful man now? I don't think so.

In my opinion, success means, having a good family, having people who love you, having friends who won't disappear when you face problems, and lastly having people who you can live with them forever

If you have all of these things, you're a successful man and you should be proud of yourself
by (25 points)
Btw, I'm still a student I don't have a wife
It's just an example
by (3 points)
+3 votes
I think it'd be more effective if there were examples for each word , but it's a pretty good idea to enrich our vocabulary and a good start for reading English books.
by (68 points)
+4 votes

I totally agree with the writer's point of view. Your way to success is the belief. If you are believing in yourself that you have the potential and the power to do something, you will definitely reach what you want. 

Here is the process; believing in yourself will make you observe and find the steps to be better as a successful person. And by that the how-to-do-it will comes up to you.

Before a couple of days, I got something which means a lot to me and I consider it as a great success. At first, I was just sitting doing nothing wishing that thing happen to me. Then I realized that I won't get it by that way. So, I just stopped that wishful thinking and started to move on with the idea that I will get what I want. And finally I got it. 

by (671 points)
I agree with you in this point, and I think the how to
do it comes to you when you start taking action toward your dreams and not wishing for future to be better
Nice to see you here too on zamericanenglish,
Good luck for you
by (68 points)
Hando p ! I'm glad to see you here too, sweetie ❤️
by (13 points)
+3 votes

Greetins folks , let me first thank Mr. Ibrahim for all his strenous efforts in all courses he presented 

But for this one , it is really stunning 

I loved the idea of reading a book , discussing it   besides  explaining the meaning of some vocabulary 

Even the book he choses was an excellent choice.

The ideas presented in the book are worth discussion. 

l loved the part where He talked about belief 

Believe it then do it 

I wonder how they did it 

How they flew to the outer world , to the space or how  they dived into the depth of the earth or even into the dark blue seas and oceans 

Actually it needs a strong .

faith and  hardwork.

Read the history and you will find that both sweat and confidence  had changed   

The path of many countries 

And here our early muslims who struggled defending the new religion trusting that Allah will not waste their reward . Read about the lands that believed in their right of liberty and finally   they got it 

it is simply what we believe and what we do for it 

by (48 points)
+4 votes
First things first, too much grateful for this huge amount of efforts from Ebrahim Adel.

And yes I absolutely agreed with all the meanings mentioned in this outstanding episode.
by (9 points)
+4 votes

.Hi guys

.Really, i am speechless -amazing course- thank you teacher Ibrahim

.such an inspiring about (success). I agree the same with author

.smiley -Personally i believe god and always i believe that -I can 

by (7 points)
edited by
+4 votes

I have lots of reservations and disagreements with the author’s ideas. 

Let’s start with one of the definitions according to this book. The author said at the beginning of the text: “Success means personal prosperity: a fine home, vacations, travel, new things, financial security.” Well, let’s take this definition and take a look at a man who succeeded to make his own international company. his product is one of the top-selling in the world. This man is successful, isn’t he?! Yet, the product he’s selling is cigarettes, and his product is killing thousands of people a year. would that person be considered a successful person? According to this book: YES, he is. But not to most of us; There are ethical standards to consider. The way I defined success is simply: (To reach a specific goal). Whether it’s right or not is a different subject.

next, the idea of (the power of belief). the author mentioned in the text: “You can move a mountain with belief. You can win success by believing you can succeed.” Let’s say there is a woman who believed that she can make her own company. Then, she just sat at home and did nothing. Will she have her own company? Maybe, if she inherited her father’s company, But not a company of her creation.

So can we move a mountain with the belief? I believe so, but on specific conditions which differ from an action to another.

The most important and general conditions are:

• To pair the faith with action.

• To what the action requires.

• To get it done correctly.

In conclusion, my examples are enough to question the author’s points. Success is to reach a specific goal, and belief only is not enough to move a mountain.

أشكر الأستاذ إبراهيم على جهده الكريم وأرجو من الله عز وجل أن يوفقنا وإياه.

by (3 points)
+3 votes
You will do what you believe you can do
by (4 points)
+4 votes

Success has a wide-range definition. It's subjective to one and another as someone can realize the concept of success not as someone else. people even may act differently in their lives depending on this concept. There are a lot of factors to gain success as mentioned in our first episode, but what i realy believe in that there is no one can specifically tell you what will make you successful  

87 Online Users
5 Guest 82 Member
Today Visits : 81901
Yesterday Visits : 103341
Total Visits : 56778923

3.3k questions

10.4k answers

14.1k comments

2.4m users

مرحبًا بك إلى Zamericanenglish Q&A، حيث يمكنك طرح الأسئلة وانتظار الإجابة عليها من المستخدمين الآخرين.
add